+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Yea I guess I messed up there, I created my own account when I got the PR portal email.
didn’t receive any communication since just saw my file linked to it after 3 days.
now I’ve been waiting for the COPr for almost 6 days and I’m seeing people getting it in less than 2 days.
I wouldn’t recommend doing what I did!
Don't worry much about creating profile. I have created profile by mistake when I got the first mail. And I got my copr in 3 days. So I feel, it's purely depends on VO/VLU and officer handling our file rather than whether we have created the account or officer has created the account.

gsamuel

Jun 17, 2021
Just wanted to say that Etobicoke office is the absolute worst. everyone working there should get fired. I received my COPR on June 1 and still no pr card or confirmation of photo. what a lazy lazy lazy and pathetic office. taxpayers money going to waste.

Reactions: SSGray

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Such a lovely bond to share, isn’t it? ;)
A couple more months and we’ll be able to start a brotherhood. The brotherhood of the Virtually Left-behind & Unwanted.
count me in too!
OSC Ottawa/Vancouver office - zero updates for Vancouver ppl it seems! Been waiting since June 15th. :oops: Others since May end

Reactions: mapple007

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
I woke up thinking today, oh, wouldn’t it be just a fantastic day to finally get this mythical COPR? I mean, it’s a nice Tuesday. A day that could be just like any other day but it somehow just felt a little different.

And to answer my prayer, the IRCC gods’ve decided that, nope, son, not today. Today is not yet your day. Today is just another regular day. Next Tuesday, son. Next Tuesday.

I’ve lost my foking marbles. Cheers to another day now without COPR, my beautiful May flowers!
:eek: I had the EXACT same feeling this morning! Guess I was just willing myself to believe that it’s gonna be a special day.
So far it’s not!
Still telepathically trying to influence the officer to pick up my file next- it’s giving me a headache:p

• Haha
Reactions: Ron13 and mapple007

jaabustips

Jul 5, 2020
Anyone received PR card after ecopr recieve on 21st June…no update just waiting
I received eCOPR on June 20th and I got an update on my profile today that "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. ". Not sure how long it will take to get to my address.

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Just wanted to say that Etobicoke office is the absolute worst. everyone working there should get fired. I received my COPR on June 1 and still no pr card or confirmation of photo. what a lazy lazy lazy and pathetic office. taxpayers money going to waste.
I have received copr from Etobicoke office feb 19th! No card yet, it's been 5 months almost

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey, my cic portal said address and photo were approved on 5 july and pr card will be mailed to you on the address mentioned....can anyone provide details on how long is it gonna take for the PR card to reach my address?

Reactions: jaabustips