+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

VPJ1

Jul 6, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, I got my eCOPR. All the information is correct except for the port of entry. I replied to the portal credential email with Port of Entry: Toronto, ON.

My eCOPR says Pearson Airport as the last port of entry but the last time I entered was via road coming back from New York. Is Lester B. Pearson the default Port of Entry for Toronto or do I need to reach out to IRCC to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
You are right. Creating the portal is not a good idea. I did but even though I received my eCoPR, mine delayed a lotMost people who got first conformation email with me got theirs more than 1 month before me. I would advise that you just wait or raise webforms.
Yea I guess I messed up there, I created my own account when I got the PR portal email.
didn’t receive any communication since just saw my file linked to it after 3 days.
now I’ve been waiting for the COPr for almost 6 days and I’m seeing people getting it in less than 2 days.
I wouldn’t recommend doing what I did!

Reactions: Kevin2020

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon, I got my eCOPR. All the information is correct except for the port of entry. I replied to the portal credential email with Port of Entry: Toronto, ON.

My eCOPR says Pearson Airport as the last port of entry but the last time I entered was via road coming back from New York. Is Lester B. Pearson the default Port of Entry for Toronto or do I need to reach out to IRCC to get this fixed?

Thanks in advance!
Call IRCC and report to them. They will submit the case to back end technical team to fix this. But how soon they can fix it, is a million $ question.

• Haha
Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I woke up thinking today, oh, wouldn’t it be just a fantastic day to finally get this mythical COPR? I mean, it’s a nice Tuesday. A day that could be just like any other day but it somehow just felt a little different.

And to answer my prayer, the IRCC gods’ve decided that, nope, son, not today. Today is not yet your day. Today is just another regular day. Next Tuesday, son. Next Tuesday.

I’ve lost my foking marbles. Cheers to another day now without COPR, my beautiful May flowers!

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
27 days and no credentials… kill me please (yes I tried forgot password, didn’t work)
Oh my dear, I thought covid was leading to mental health issues . IRCC is beating to it ..39 days and I am waiting for eCOPR.
Do what ever you can ( call, raise webform ).. that’s all, leave it after that point …

Reactions: Regina Phalange

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi All. I received my copr on June 22 and my PR card was approved last Wednesday and just yesterday I received my PR card. However , my wife’s PR card is still not approved. Did anyone else face the same issue ? @legalfalcon please help here.
Unlike an application which deals with all family members, the PR card is processed individually and it can take some time for other PR cards to be processed.

This is very normal.

Reactions: td88 and Rohan88g