+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Chances are it's being lost even ! I've been through such case with both Canada Post and UPS. they basically dropped the parcel somewhere in street and close the case as delivered. we never found it, they never had an answer.
It means they have lost my card .omg

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
My PR card approved on 26 june I didn’t receive it yet . Everyone after me got it
lol, by saying everyone got after you means it could be one of many reasons and there are people who are waiting since months in limbo and careers are at stake for few. give it a little more time and call them.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Chances are it's being lost even ! I've been through such case with both Canada Post and UPS. they basically dropped the parcel somewhere in street and close the case as delivered. we never found it, they never had an answer.
wth, so they dont have to take sign/name after dropped off?I don't get it, this is imp doc/courier.

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
The densely expectant wait on the PR Confirmation Portal has finally ended!!!

AOR: Feb., 11, 2021
1st email: May 28
2nd email: June 08 (replied minutes later)
eCOPR: July 06 (09:22 am)
Dependents: 2
VO: VLU- OSC

I am deeply glad, and indeed grateful to all active and very helpful souls on this platform @mapple007 @legalfalcon. Y'all made the wait fun and much less tortuous! And I'm grateful to Canada for the grace of permanent residency in this country.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi everyone!

Any idea why the sending of the first portal email can be delayed?

Last Wednesday I had two GUs, and like for many other from my AOR group and the same VO, the agent over the phone confirmed to me that everything was completed. The others received the first portal email on the same day, but until now I haven't received mine yet (whitelisted the domain in gmail, so it doesn't go to spam).

Is there something I can do? I've raised a webform today, but don't expect an answer until next week. I've also ordered GCMS notes on May 28th, still nothing, despite 3 follow-up emails from me since the 30 days response timeframe expired. I feel stuck, and have no way to check what's going on :mad:

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
lol, by saying everyone got after you means it could be one of many reasons and there are people who are waiting since months in limbo and careers are at stake for few. give it a little more time and call them.
My life also stuck here . I have been here for last 5 years never went to back home . Because I went on visitor status for last 2 years after work permit. I was not be able to go back home because in every 6 months i had to renew my visitor status . Last august 2020 was my AOR . I was went on out of status . Last winter my marriage fixed but because of my PR application it didn’t go through so my marriage cancelled because of PR . So i also waited alot . Dont say LOL to my situation again if you don’t know the reality and u also dont know what i have faced during this whole process. Anyway thanks your comment

Jun 29, 2021
COPR June 16
PR CARD MAILED June 30
PR CARD RECEIVED JULY 05

My husband is the principal applicant and his card hasn’t arrived yet. Is this normal?
Did you get an email about card being mailed? How did you know? Have received ECOPR but don't know what to do next to track if PR card has been mailed

Jun 29, 2021
Can anyone please tell me how to enter your place of birth information? Exactly as it is in eCOPR? Because my place of birth in eCOPR hasn't come in full. So do I have to write partial which mention in eCOPR or full name of birth place as of my Passport???
i also have this question. I haven't been able to link my pr card in the portal and i suspect its because i am not writing it correctly

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Did you get an email about card being mailed? How did you know? Have received ECOPR but don't know what to do next to track if PR card has been mailed
In the Pr Confirmation Portal, there's status on the PR Card process. It will state "approved and mailed" when you pass the last stage.

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
..... All the Junes again, why do they have to specifically ignore may ppl? Unless something happened to their system and most late may are somewhat erased from their system? Im sure they dont want to be transparent to us, and the way it looks now its no longer a staff vacation more like system malfunction that lead to the May skip. Potentially May data are erased or somewhat gone.

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
..... All the Junes again, why do they have to specifically ignore may ppl? Unless something happened to their system and most late may are somewhat erased from their system? Im sure they dont want to be transparent to us, and the way it looks now its no longer a staff vacation more like system malfunction that lead to the May skip. Potentially May data are erased or somewhat gone.
Are you also waiting since may bro? I am waiting since 27 may

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi All. I received my copr on June 22 and my PR card was approved last Wednesday and just yesterday I received my PR card. However , my wife’s PR card is still not approved. Did anyone else face the same issue ? @legalfalcon please help here.

Reactions: CA_PR_2020 and td88