+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
FINALLY received my Ecopr Today!!! Almost 2 months since I submitted my photos and address

Timeline:
May 7 -
PR confirmation portal - Replied the same day
May 8 - Credentials received and uploaded photo in the same day
July 5 - Ecopr
Office: Etobicoke

Patience is the key, good luck guys!
HOLLLYY FU*CKK!!!! JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS SHY OF 2 MONTHS!! CONGRATS, BUDDY!!! PM ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND I'LL SHIP YOU A SIX PACK! :D I BET I CAN GET IT THERE BEFORE THE PR CARD ARRIVES, DOES ANYONE WANT TO TAKE ME ON?

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
FINALLY received my Ecopr Today!!! Almost 2 months since I submitted my photos and address

Timeline:
May 7 -
July 5 - Ecopr

Congratulations, to your patience and I really wish no one should go through this long wait atleast for the last step after portal login .

standing at 5+ weeks now, just wish it closes soon.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021

Timeline:
May 7 -
July 5 - Ecopr

Heartiest Congratulations... Now let us watch the magic for your case.. I am hoping you PR card process will be over in next 1 week.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi guys, I have a tons of questions going on my mind right now. Hope you guys can give me some answer. :)
I received the first email on June 24, and I missed some of the details and they sent email back (on june 25)to request the information that I missed . When i first received the first email, I didnt read it clearly, so I created an account by myself. Just last Thursday, I uploaded my photo and address on the Portal log in. I called IRCC today regarding to my concern but i cannot reach the agent. I heard some ppl said they the officer do not like when someone creates an account on their own. what should I do now? thank you so much for your reply.
@nhivu I have seen many people in this forum creating the portal login on their own instead of waiting for IRCC to create it. And they got COPRs. So, don't worry about that. You need to log in to the portal and see if your application appears as I heard people who signed up on their own haven't received a subsequent e-mail. Once you see your application after logging in, you can declare that you are in Canada, update your address and upload the picture.

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021
Credential email- June 17, 2021
ECOPR- June 19, 2021
VO- Ottawa

PR in mail- July 5. 2021 (via sydney)

CIC website is updated with "Approved"
Portal website still says address and photo under review.

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021

Timeline:
May 7 -
July 5 - Ecopr

That calls for a celebration happy that you finally are there. Hope that people like us including @mapple007 @Aishaadi waiting since may get it soon

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
COPR June 16
PR CARD MAILED June 30
PR CARD RECEIVED JULY 05

My husband is the principal applicant and his card hasn’t arrived yet. Is this normal?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
COPR June 16
PR CARD MAILED June 30
PR CARD RECEIVED JULY 05

My husband is the principal applicant and his card hasn’t arrived yet. Is this normal?
Before answering your question, the bottom line for you is:
1. Wait. Eventually, if death doesn't make it to the finish line first, your husband, too, will get his PR card.
2. Submit a web form when you feel sufficient amount of time has passed. (Note: IRCC states they will only respond if the average processing time, i.e., currently 6 months for CEC applicants, has elapsed since your AOR date).

Now, to answer your question, which I believe is really a philosophical one, it depends. I think normality has been cast out of IRCC's mode of operation. It's now normal for things to not be normal. Does that make it normal or abnormal? I'll let you ponder on that. To list a few normally abnormal occurrences I've seen off the top of my head after having been on this thread for close to 2 months: many people are getting their PR cards in less time from AOR dates than some have to wait just to receive the COPR from the date they joined the portal, many people are getting COPRs with errors a fifth grader would make, many dependants are getting COPRs but their main applicants aren't, many are doing things they are explicitly told by IRCC not to do, e.g., creating their own portal accounts, and it is actually working in their favour (nothing's wrong with this if the system is made to be gamed), portal e-mails are sent out haphazardly, and blatant lies are force-fed to us by all modes of communications with IRCC (ironic, really, when misrepresentation is such a serious crime to them), just to name a few.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
@sarshar! Was your VO VLU, OSC? I am only seeing the delays for PR portal credentials on this particular VO.
mine was VLU and I didn't need the creds, I had created my account in April ! check my signature please

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
AOR April 27, 2020
eCOPR June 16, 2021
Photos/File Approved June 29, 2021.

I still haven't received the PR card in the mail. Also, only my PR card was approved, my spouse still as submitted. Is this normal? Thanks

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Before answering your question, the bottom line for you is:
1. Wait. Eventually, if death doesn't make it to the finish line first, your husband, too, will get his PR card.
2. Submit a web form when you feel sufficient amount of time has passed. (Note: IRCC states they will only respond if the average processing time, i.e., currently 6 months for CEC applicants, has elapsed since your AOR date).

Now, to answer your question, which I believe is really a philosophical one, it depends. I think normality has been cast out of IRCC's mode of operation. It's now normal for things to not be normal. Does that make it normal or abnormal? I'll let you ponder on that. To list a few normally abnormal occurrences I've seen off the top of my head after having been on this thread for close to 2 months: many people are getting their PR cards in less time from AOR dates than some have to wait just to receive the COPR from the date they joined the portal, many people are getting COPRs with errors a fifth grader would make, many dependants are getting COPRs but their main applicants aren't, many are doing things they are explicitly told by IRCC not to do, e.g., creating their own portal accounts, and it is actually working in their favour (nothing's wrong with this if the system is made to be gamed), portal e-mails are sent out haphazardly, and blatant lies are force-fed to us by all modes of communications with IRCC (ironic, really, when misrepresentation is such a serious crime to them), just to name a few.
++ I got my eCOPR after almost a month wait time and it is blank with no details on it. But only satisfaction is I got is atleast the blank COPR and in the portal says I am "permanent resident of Canada"

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
++ I got my eCOPR after almost a month wait time and it is blank with no details on it. But only satisfaction is I got is atleast the blank COPR and in the portal says I am "permanent resident of Canada"
open the file with Adobe Acrobat Reader, not the browser. it should not be blank