+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey, i recieved my copr on 18 june, anx cic says approved as well...but the login id for photo and address says in review as of now...does any one know how long will it take them to approve photo and id and when will i receive the pr card by?

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Received my eCoPR today on July 3rd.
Nothing is changed in either PR portal or CIC profile. Everything is in review/progress/process

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
oh okay! Thought I missed something. So you did receive your access to the portal, but only for yourselved. Did you choose option A (one same email?)
Yes I choose option A, and I uploaded address and only my photo on portal for, still in review its been 2 days tho

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Yes I choose option A, and I uploaded address and only my photo on portal for, still in review its been 2 days tho
oh okay! lets see what happens next!

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
oh okay! Thought I missed something. So you did receive your access to the portal, but only for yourselved. Did you choose option A (one same email?)
So below this statement you will find names of all approved applicants.
with names you will see UCI # and DOB so you need to complete your (Primary applicant )details first by clicking on the submitting tab and come back to main page and again fill details (check the box confirm you are inside Canada, give address and upload photographs) for dependents as well. Once you submit. its done you can log out.
Once COPR is uploaded you will get email notification from IRCC this may take a day or two and you can login to credential portal and download eCOPR.

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
with names you will see UCI # and DOB so you need to complete your (Primary applicant )details first by clicking on the submitting tab and come back to main page and again fill details (check the box confirm you are inside Canada, give address and upload photographs) for dependents as well. Once you submit. its done you can log out.
Once COPR is uploaded you will get email notification from IRCC this may take a day or two and you can login to credential portal and download eCOPR.
Are u sure about it because nothing for dependants on my page

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
There is only my name. I checked multiples times...

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi everyone!

I finally got credentials yesterday. I am just wondering if it is normal that I get only access and was asked information for myself only?
I am the primary applicant and have an minor child and I chose option A. So basically, on portal, there is just my name and information and photos are only about me. THANKS for any help.

On the portal, it is indicated this .
Permanent residence confirmation cases
This portal will help you (and your dependants) in confirming your permanent resident status and receiving your permanent resident card. If you are completing this on behalf of your dependants, you will need to complete your own application before theirs can be approved by IRCC.
Hi @legalfalcon , once again could you please help with this? I think we are a few in my case. Thanks!

Reactions: Benar11