Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help. I have just received my eCOPR. I am just trying to understand what a couple of the things mean. Under the application details section it shows Valid To: 2022/05/06. Does that mean the paper copy is only valid until then or will I need to reapply for something before that date? Also in the personal details section it reads Undertaking (mos): 36. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks!
It means your application took 36 months to finalize and the EcoPR is valid till 2022/05/06. By then you will have your PR Card so no need to worry about that date.

Reactions: canadaengland

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help. I have just received my eCOPR. I am just trying to understand what a couple of the things mean. Under the application details section it shows Valid To: 2022/05/06. Does that mean the paper copy is only valid until then or will I need to reapply for something before that date? Also in the personal details section it reads Undertaking (mos): 36. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks!
Congratulations, what’s your timeline ? Specially starting portal First email

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hello,

I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?
Within a week. Cheers.

Reactions: Canada1912

Ka Wang Lei

Jun 21, 2021
Hello,

I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?
People said it usually takes a week.
I got my E-COPR on 19th June, and my photo is still "In review with IRCC"
I hope they will approve my photo soon.

Reactions: Canada1912

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello everybody. I am having issues uploading my photo. Size etc all seems fine. I have no idea why it can't upload the photo. Did anybody had similar problem?

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hello Guys, I have no Idea if this section is right to write about my problem for the Pr portal.

I got a e mail from IRRC and they provided me an account with my email and temporary password, which I have to change it. So far I changed the passwort and now I have to provide my mailing address and I wrote it, now I have a problem to update my photo. When I upload my photo it is always w
ritten photo did not upload. I am doing that since 2 hours..... I have no idea what to do. Can someone help me?
I have exactly the same problem. Did you solve the problem???

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
I have exactly the same problem. Did you solve the problem???
Not sure what's wrong with your photo but make sure it's not a huge file and maintain the aspect ratio of 7x5 as per IRCC instructions. Do the simple math on the pixels and crop it if required.
I uploaded two photos with no single issue.

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guyz thanx for your support in this forum, just got ecopr at 547 am,
ist email- 30 may
2nd email-11 june- replied same day ecopr-today july 03, 2021 at 547 am,
VLU OSC.
good luck to everyone waiting for pr card now.
It gives us who are waiting since may some hope mate. Enjoy your weekend

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Is anybody aware of what does “HMID file transfer” means. It is mentioned under Remarks in my dependents COPR as I am still waiting for my copr as a Primary applicant. Also there is no signature in the client copy of my spouse’ COPR. What I have to do for this ? Anyone experienced this please share your experience. @legalfalcon if you can help me in this.
Thanks

Benicia David

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa, RROC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-03-2021
Hi,
Should we have to upload even the back of the photo with the name, dob, date taken, name/ address of the photo studio? in the portal?

Thanks.