PR Card !:)

AOR: Oct 9th, 2020
eCoPR: May 14th, 2021
PR Card Application in GCKey Approved: June 26nd, 2021
PR Card in mail: July 2nd, 2021

VO: Etobicoke
PR card came from Sydney

All the best Guys!
Congratulations. Where do you live ?? My vo Etobicoke as well and pr card approved on 26 june as well . I didn’t receive it yet

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Finally... my waiting came to an end.... I stopped checking my emails for 3 days and the magic happened :)

This morning I noticed that, I got my eCOPR on June 29th and my PR application is approved directly on CIC yesterday. Like everyone I was more interested to download the COPR and I saw another shock... the eCOPR PDF is completely blank with no details.. However my application state in CIC is approved. I called IRCC and they said, they are hearing this kind of news for the first time and they raised a case with same center where my eCOPR was processed. I then asked for my PR card status. I was transferred to another department who issues the PR card. According to them, the PR processing team is seperate and eCOPR is seperate. Irrespective of eCOPR issue, PR card process will not stop. I should be getting PR card in few weeks or few months...

So waiting and suspense game for eCOPR again started... End of the Story, I see my application is approved in CIC which is what I wanted. I am Prepared to for eCOPR and PR card

My Timelines are:
First Portal Email : 24 May,
Second Portal Email: 30th May replied Same Day
eCOPR - 29th June
PR Card Approved in CIC: 1st July
@mapple007 I am hoping your waiting game will end this week. You are continuing to be on our Prayers. I knew how frustrating this is as I can literrally relate this to myself.

A Word of Confidence to you, "I started to my whole PR process on 2018 July and it ended on 2021 July. With so much obstacles in between, CIC targeting only High Scores and with my old age I had no hopes I can get through this game with so many young talents. Finally a day came for me with Big Surprise, I did not got Invitation for myself, I got for close to 27000 people along with me. Somehow things got delayed to me but ended up with destination where I need to reach" So do not lose hopes and trust in god and things will fall in place.
Congratulations and thank you for your well wish! It’s so nice that this whole ordeal has come to a close for you (almost there)! Hopefully, the COPR issue’ll be resolved for you and @PSpharwaha soon!

For people waiting since May, this definitely gives us a shimmering glimpse of hope that our PR card won’t take long to process after we finally get the COPR (that is, if we get the COPR). Thanks for all the information you’ve been sharing, and god bless, mate!

Reactions: SUMR

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
hii Guys when replying to cic after getting portal email.Do we need to give the provide our latest photo and address along with other details like name,UCI
In the email you need to provide the following details only.
1. Name
2. UCI number
3. Email address
4. Original entry date
5. Date of last time entered Canada
6. Port of Entry

They will then create an account for you on the PR portal wherein you will find the Principal applicant and dependents details along with UCI number, there you will have to upload photo and address.

Reactions: Dhramsingh

Aman gill 233

Jun 12, 2021
Hii help me out plz
Create portal and upload photo and address on 14 June . And they called me on 29 june but i missed it . I called at helpline number today and they check that they called me regarding my date of birth. But they dnt give me clue how to reach them
Plz advise me should i wait .. i was excepting my copr

Canada1912

Jun 9, 2021
Hello,

I got my E-COPR on 18th June and today I got an update from IRCC stating my photo and address has been accepted with the below message.

"IRCC has approved and closed your case. Your PR card will be mailed to you at the address provided"

May I know when can I expect my PR card ?

Last edited:

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
In the email you need to provide the following details only.
1. Name
2. UCI number
3. Email address
4. Original entry date
5. Date of last time entered Canada
6. Port of Entry

They will then create an account for you on the PR portal wherein you will find the Principal applicant and dependents details along with UCI number, there you will have to upload photo and address.
Thanks a lot

Lucky2021

Jun 8, 2021
Why I can't link my PR card application to my GIC Key? I am sure information is correct. I tried many times!
Anybody have same problem?

RV_ZZZ

Jul 2, 2021
Congratulations! What’s your VO and when did you submitted your photo & declaration?
Hi Did you receive your ecopr? I am in the same situation. Just got the email saying congrats... then I login the portal didn't find any pdf file to download...

RV_ZZZ

Jul 2, 2021
Hey guys !!!!

Soo I received an email saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail."

But when I log in to the portal it still says everything is still in review ? Any ideas on whats going on ?
Hi Did you receive your ecopr? I am in the same situation. Just got the email saying congrats... then I login the portal didn't find any pdf file to download...

KMGV

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
Hi All, I received eCOPR on 24 June and when i login to application i can see my wife and myself mailing address as accepted by IRCC for my son its still showing as In review with IRCC, why is it showing like this?

Reactions: Dhramsingh

canadaengland

Sep 15, 2020
Hi everyone! Hoping someone can help. I have just received my eCOPR. I am just trying to understand what a couple of the things mean. Under the application details section it shows Valid To: 2022/05/06. Does that mean the paper copy is only valid until then or will I need to reapply for something before that date? Also in the personal details section it reads Undertaking (mos): 36. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks!