New PR confirmation portal

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Same thing just happened with my PR card application. Got a GU in CIC profile but address & photo are still in review on the pr portal. Maybe a glitch?
When did you receive your eCOPR?
Got an update that our PR card has been mailed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ajitmc

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Finally... my waiting came to an end.... I stopped checking my emails for 3 days and the magic happened :)

This morning I noticed that, I got my eCOPR on June 29th and my PR application is approved directly on CIC yesterday. Like everyone I was more interested to download the COPR and I saw another shock... the eCOPR PDF is completely blank with no details.. However my application state in CIC is approved. I called IRCC and they said, they are hearing this kind of news for the first time and they raised a case with same center where my eCOPR was processed. I then asked for my PR card status. I was transferred to another department who issues the PR card. According to them, the PR processing team is seperate and eCOPR is seperate. Irrespective of eCOPR issue, PR card process will not stop. I should be getting PR card in few weeks or few months...

So waiting and suspense game for eCOPR again started... End of the Story, I see my application is approved in CIC which is what I wanted. I am Prepared to for eCOPR and PR card

My Timelines are:
First Portal Email : 24 May,
Second Portal Email: 30th May replied Same Day
eCOPR - 29th June
PR Card Approved in CIC: 1st July

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Finally... my waiting came to an end.... I stopped checking my emails for 3 days and the magic happened :)

This morning I noticed that, I got my eCOPR on June 29th and my PR application is approved directly on CIC yesterday. Like everyone I was more interested to download the COPR and I saw another shock... the eCOPR PDF is completely blank with no details.. However my application state in CIC is approved. I called IRCC and they said, they are hearing this kind of news for the first time and they raised a case with same center where my eCOPR was processed. I then asked for my PR card status. I was transferred to another department who issues the PR card. According to them, the PR processing team is seperate and eCOPR is seperate. Irrespective of eCOPR issue, PR card process will not stop. I should be getting PR card in few weeks or few months...

So waiting and suspense game for eCOPR again started... End of the Story, I see my application is approved in CIC which is what I wanted. I am Prepared to for eCOPR and PR card

My Timelines are:
eCOPR - 29th June
@mapple007 I am hoping your waiting game will end this week. You are continuing to be on our Prayers. I knew how frustrating this is as I can literrally relate this to myself.

A Word of Confidence to you, "I started to my whole PR process on 2018 July and it ended on 2021 July. With so much obstacles in between, CIC targeting only High Scores and with my old age I had no hopes I can get through this game with so many young talents. Finally a day came for me with Big Surprise, I did not got Invitation for myself, I got for close to 27000 people along with me. Somehow things got delayed to me but ended up with destination where I need to reach" So do not lose hopes and trust in god and things will fall in place.

• Love
Reactions: mapple007

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020

My Timelines are:
eCOPR - 29th June
Same here but different scenario, all my dependents got ecopr. My application is also approved on 30 June in CIC account and ecopr were generated for all of us on 29 June. But I cannot see the download option for ecopr in or confirmation portal. I didn’t even received email notification for my ecopr. Just waiting again for my ecopr.

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
1st mail May 28th
2nd mail June 3rd
Still waiting copr
Is it because I have 3 dependents?
I have two dependents, and have nearly same timeline with you. Still waiting for COPR too, but I refuse to imagine that having dependents (no matter the number) has anything to do with the needless wait. All the officer needs to do at this stage is hit "approve" and that should only take seconds. If any delay was warranted, it should have happened before now.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021

My Timelines are:
eCOPR - 29th June
Congratulations mate, wish we the final set of May waiters get it through as well and no further pain with other issues.

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
It's PR Card Time!!!!! :):):)

AOR: December 17th, 2021
eCoPR: June 19th, 2021
GU1 on PR Card in GCKey: June 25th, 2021
PR Card Application in GCKey Approved: July 2nd, 2021

VO: Ottawa & VLU

Will update you guys when I receive the PR Card in mail.

Reactions: LRE.2021
Jun 5, 2021
It's PR Card Time!!!!! :):):)

AOR: December 17th, 2021
eCoPR: June 19th, 2021
GU1 on PR Card in GCKey: June 25th, 2021
PR Card Application in GCKey Approved: July 2nd, 2021

VO: Ottawa & VLU

Will update you guys when I receive the PR Card in mail.
Did you link your Portal ID with GC Key

AsimNexus

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020