+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I am in a very weird situation. YesterdayFinal decision has been made and my file is showing approved in my cic account.

All my dependents got their copr in Pr portal also I received email notification for all the dependents. But I as a Primary applicant have neither received any email notification nor is there any option to download copr in my Pr portal.

But I can see the copr details for all of us under documents section. I have already sent them email, called IRCC and agent sent the request to concerned department and even I have also sent the webform today.
Has anybody gone through similar situation. ? Please suggest.
If you/your company hired a visa processing agent/attorney for a previous visa for Canada then likely your eCOPR letters are sent to that agent/attorney's email address. I experienced this for myself, so sharing. write an email to your agent/attorney to check and fwd/send you as attachments.

rs89977

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
-Date received: October 5, 2020
-AOR: April 24th
-Biometrics: April 26 (submitted them the same day)
-Medical report request: May 22nd. Saw Dr on May 25th, he submitted the report on the 28th, and it appeared on my profile on the 30th.
-Eligibility passed on June 9th
-IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal initial email received on June 26, 2021, 6:13 a.m from Virtual Landing Unit, replied with details within 30 minutes
-Awaiting credentials for the portal

Anything I can do to speed up the credentials part? No dependents, just me
Which email address you received that email, would you mind sharing it with this forum, please ?

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hello! Received ECOPR June 8th and photo and mailing address still in review. No sign yet of PR card being mailed. We have flight booked for August 15th….. do you think this will be impossible to make, perhaps cancelling flight is the smart thing to do? So difficult to determine as people say within one month card is sent out… we did link PR Card App to GIC and it just says that the application has been submitted..

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hello! Received ECOPR June 8th and photo and mailing address still in review. No sign yet of PR card being mailed. We have flight booked for August 15th….. do you think this will be impossible to make, perhaps cancelling flight is the smart thing to do? So difficult to determine as people say within one month card is sent out… we did link PR Card App to GIC and it just says that the application has been submitted..
Although, nothing is sure about IRCC. But I believe you will make it. You still have one and half months.

Reactions: canadiangirl88

Ayushi1319

Jun 5, 2021
People waiting from May ( post second email ), please comment here with your first email and second email dates once .. trying to see how many finally left over .

first portal : May 24
Second portal ( credentials) : May 28
ECOPR - waiting waiting and waiting
First mail: 20th May
Second mail:24th May

• Sad
Reactions: Aishaadi

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
I choose option A, they sent me credential email next day but there is only information about me, I didn't see anything for my wife, I uploaded documents needed, waiting for review, is there anyone else who choose option A?

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I choose option A, they sent me credential email next day but there is only information about me, I didn't see anything for my wife, I uploaded documents needed, waiting for review, is there anyone else who choose option A?
Technically when you choose Option A for both you and your wife, they will send your credentials through which when you login, you will see the details for you and your wife.

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Technically when you choose Option A for both you and your wife, they will send your credentials through which when you login, you will see the details for you and your wife.
I login and I see only my informations nothing about her:/