+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I have got same email on Saturday from ircc. And they updated my portal both photo and address accepted by ircc . But I didn’t get card yet .hope we will get our card soon . Please let us know when you recieve the card
will do and if you received it first please dont forget to update here.

Reactions: Jasaman

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
So what we can do now? I m. Really stressed
I called multiple times, but of no use. They just want us to keep waiting till we get the credentials. I sent webform also, but received generic reply to that. So, there is nothing left that can be done, except waitingggggggg

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
@mapple007 Thank you for being and all the support you provide. Please, do you any any idea if OSC has a dedicated email address (aside from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) to which I may send a reminder? I have been waiting since June 08 for my ecopr.
Hey mate, unfortunately, that’s the only e-mail for them. I recommend you submit a complaint or two to here as well: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/form-forme-eng.aspx?type=3

I think you should also follow the advice of @mca.poojasinha.

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
@tsc7 did u get PR card? I remember we had similar timelines
I received a mail after a week saying that my SIN application is rejected due to not signed COPR.
but my spouse SIN application is same as your situation. no mail, no update and no news on that after two weeks.

however, last week we went to a service Canada branch and I got mine in person without any issue but while we asked for my spouse they said it shows error in system because it is still under progress by other department for SIN registry and may/may not take 25~30 days. and if we don't hear any news after a month then we should call processing centre for SIN to see what's the issue.
Ok...Thanks for the update. Btw got update that our PR card has been mailed

Reactions: snsajedi and pm_157

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
@tsc7 did u get PR card? I remember we had similar timelines

Ok...Thanks for the update. Btw got update that our PR card has been mailed
Congrats! :)
did you get any GU/email on your PR card application?
Me and my spouse received a GU on 24th in IRCC PR card application and my spouse received an AOR for IRCC PR card application after that but I didn't get it. did you receive any AOR?

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Finally .. IRCC got some time for my application after a month. Hope officer didn't hurt his/her fingers for working so hard on my application day and night for a month after the credentials :rolleyes:

COPR it is! :cool:

29 May - Creds
30 June - COPR
(it was hard to resist, but leaving this group for a certain time really helped my brain recover and funtion as it used to :D)

Calling the closed ones ... happily doing blah blah blah ... may be this is what I will continue to do for next few days ... :)
Congrats to you!! Now time to relax and join the wait for PR card :cool:;):)

nhivu

May 14, 2019
Hi guys,
I am really worried now, they sent me the invitation portal email on June 24, and I replied on June 25 but until now i have not received the second email which is user name and password to log it (credential). I emailed them three times already but nothing news. my VO is in calgary.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi guys,
I am really worried now, they sent me the invitation portal email on June 24, and I replied on June 25 but until now i have not received the second email which is user name and password to log it (credential). I emailed them three times already but nothing news. my VO is in calgary.
Welcome to the club, buddy! This portal is brought to you by Lotto Max, for a few dollars shy of $1500, you too can get a 0.000001% chance of receiving any good news tomorrow!

On a serious note, check your junk mailbox.
You could also try clicking on the "forgot my password" tap on the portal website and use your e-mail to see if an account has already been made for you and the officer's just decided he'd rather take an afternoon nap on his comfy sofa than to send you the credentials.
You can also wait, like many of us here. Since you submitted in June, you'll likely get your COPR within 2 weeks from the day you got your first e-mail. Some of us have been here for 50+ days, and will likely surpass 2 months.

But all in all, don't worry too much, what's the worst that could happen? You continue breathing, having food on the table and a roof over your head! :)