+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hello Guyz,

For us (CEC folks) who are already inside canada receiving ECOPR, do we need to do any kind of landing formality? Asking because in the past I heard even inland CEC folks used to go to border to do some formality?

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello Guyz,

For us (CEC folks) who are already inside canada receiving ECOPR, do we need to do any kind of landing formality? Asking because in the past I heard even inland CEC folks used to go to border to do some formality?
No

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Hey peeps. Got a quick question. I got the first email from PR confirmation portal on 6th June. I replied with details about myself and my wife. I have not heard back from them with the credentials in 3 weeks. Are there people who have had a similar situation?

Following are my details:
AOR: 14th Nov, 2021
First email: June 6.
VO: Ottawa

I replied from my email for both myself and my wife.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hey peeps. Got a quick question. I got the first email from PR confirmation portal on 6th June. I replied with details about myself and my wife. I have not heard back from them with the credentials in 3 weeks. Are there people who have had a similar situation?

Following are my details:
AOR: 14th Nov, 2021
First email: June 6.
VO: Ottawa

I replied from my email for both myself and my wife.
did you try to create an account with the same email id? Sometime it works

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
did you try to create an account with the same email id? Sometime it works
Hey

Sorry I do not understand. I have not received my credentials email yet, so I assume I cannot create an account yet right?
My worry was that I have not gotten my credential emails for 3 weeks now.