+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Just curious, Anyone here who got their COPR before June 18 and yet photo and address are still “in review with IRCC”? Is this normal? sorry my anxiety is just killing me
I got my PR card a week back and the photo is still in review. For few people, it gets approved in the PR confirmation portal, and for a few (like me) it forever remains in review status.
But don't worry.
Once you get your eCoPR, you can link your PR card application to your IRCC account.
PR card application is different than your PR application. Once this linking is done you can check the status and the progress of your PR card application in your IRCC profile application.
It takes around 1 month to get the approval and then there is a week's wait before getting the physical card in your mailbox.
You can google the steps for linking the application to your IRCC account.

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
linking application is not mandatory, it is there to just check on updates like, accepted or mailed!

you can link your PR card application on your existing CIC portal or make a new account as well!

Either way before they ship your PR card, you should receive an email saying shipped!
Yesterday I received an email about my PR card application. It says your pr card approved and will mailed to you the address provided. Is that i will also receive shipping email as well or about this email you are talking about???

Reactions: J20190911

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Yesterday I received an email about my PR card application. It says your pr card approved and will mailed to you the address provided. Is that i will also receive shipping email as well or about this email you are talking about???
No, you will not get any tracking information. They ship it through Canada Post, it will arrive in your mailbox within a week or so.

Reactions: Jasaman

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes it’s still in review in both sections. Hopefully it’ll get updated soon
For one of my dependent both are review.. for me address is accepted…I don’t think it matters…if you got copr I assume address is fine… photo will be accepted once Card is mailed

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
I got my PR card a week back and the photo is still in review. For few people, it gets approved in the PR confirmation portal, and for a few (like me) it forever remains in review status.
But don't worry.
Once you get your eCoPR, you can link your PR card application to your IRCC account.
PR card application is different than your PR application. Once this linking is done you can check the status and the progress of your PR card application in your IRCC profile application.
It takes around 1 month to get the approval and then there is a week's wait before getting the physical card in your mailbox.
Is your pr card processing office Sydney NS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My spouse eCOPR has the wrong country of issue. His original country of issue is India but the passport was reissued in Canada later. The travel doc number is of the reissued passport but the country of issue is India. Is this something to be concerned about and should I inform IRCC about it?

@legalfalcon any input will be appreciated! Thank you.
Usually not, but is always better to have the documents with the correct info. You can send a webform to IRCC and see if they can correct it.

Alternatively, they will ask you to follow the process here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

Reactions: uvi1992

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Nope, I’m not with Etobicoke. I’ve got my GCMS notes after the portal account was created and it’s written on the notes that, in my case, this new clusterfucked portal is exclusively handled by Very Lazy Unit, Operating Slowly Centre.

Previously, the application processing itself was entirely handled by an officer at CPC-Ottawa (eligibility, criminality, security, and info sharing).

Have you ordered your GCMS notes and received it by any chance? My theory’s still that those of us waiting since May are unfortunately placed in the dreaded “CN COVID GROUP”. With CN likely standing for “Care? Not-a-fucking-chance!”.
I ordered for my GCMS notes last thursday. Dont know how many years it will take to come. They say it is 30 days. But I lost that hope seeing the way how they fast tracked our eCOPR.

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
It will be like this forever. Don't worry. I got my PR card a week back and it still shows the same.
Have you got your eCoPR? Once you get your eCoPR, you can link your PR card application to your IRCC account.
PR card application is different than your PR application. Once this linking is done you can check the status and the progress of your PR card application.
It takes around 1 month to get the approval and then there is a week's wait before getting the physical card in your maibox.
Thanks for help.
I just linked pr car application in cic portal.
Just curious, after linking Application number changed and current status showing - pending registartion. Is this is same you got it after linking?

sylas

Jul 26, 2018
Trying to link PR card application with account but it says they found no application. Is this because I just got PR today and the application or not yet created or is something amiss

Reactions: J20190911

freon

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
the problem is there's no single notice that my spouse photo was rejected. it's difficult to assume that the photo is the reason and there's no way to re-upload it as well. and its so strange because they are both my dependents
Hi @limitless77777 , did you manage to straighten things out? Did your spouse manage to get the PR card?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Received ITA on June 10.
I was filling the questionnaire of CEC experience class.I have following doubts:
1. How much money to show in CAD as funds to travel or stay?
2. During my CRS score I did not use my degree from India to get the score. But now I have wes available. Should I show it?

@Studentcbu If you are part of CEC, you don't need to show funds. You can keep it as 0 or you can give a letter of explanation saying you got ITA in CEC category and you don't need to show the funds.
And about your degree, You can show WES credentials, But if your degree has contributed to CES score, then it's mandatory to share the WES evaluation with IRCC.