+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hi pls help!!

I have an ITA under CEC. I gave my upfront medical 2 months ago and was submitting my pr application now. I just noticed that is shows “non EDE - PR”.

Other people have “Worker” in place of “PR”. Can anyone tell if this will be a problem?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hello! I just got an ecopr.
I submitted my photo and address on May 25th.
I think they finally try to clear out their May backlog!
What’s your local VO ? I’m waiting since 21 May. AOR January 2020. Was your file also in Covid group?

gouravchoubey

Jun 13, 2019
It is the date when you entered Canada on your current status that you now hold, worker, visitor or student.
Thanks @legalfalcon .My Current status is WP .I sent same date (2018 one).Can you please confirm if only primary applicant need to respond first PR portal email with details of all dependents ? or dependent also need to respond individually?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
:eek:

Hi as you mentioned that you received your GCMS notes after portal was created so what is the latest note on your gcms. Was your information recorded in gcms like the one they asked us in portal confirmation email UCI, entry dates etc ? I am curious as we are at same stage and in the same f***g CN Covid Pace group.
Latest note says something along the line of, “Portal created for client and e-mail sent out”. Dated 20 May 2021 at around 15:00 ET if I’m not mistaken.

On the COPR template, everything they asked for on the first portal email is there. They simply asked us for those details simply to confirm our identity and e-mail address.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I tried but they did not send me any code to enter in the portal. What does this mean?
It means they have not created your account yet. You just need to wait and try later if you don’t receive your portal credentials.

Studentcbu

Jul 23, 2018
Received ITA on June 10.
I was filling the questionnaire of CEC experience class.I have following doubts:
1. How much money to show in CAD as funds to travel or stay?
2. During my CRS score I did not use my degree from India to get the score. But now I have wes available. Should I show it?

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
@legalfalcon .. I also have a similar question… so I was in Canada on work permit back in 2015 and then left Canada in 2016 and then came back again in 2020 on work permit again.. my ecopr have 2020 entry date as last entry as well as original entry date.. so here should original entry date be 2015 or 2020?
Any reply to this please?

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I recieved copr on 24 jun
Mailing address is showing accepeted by ircc in pr portal , but photo is still showing in review.
Is anybody knows about this?
It will be like this forever. Don't worry. I got my PR card a week back and it still shows the same.
Have you got your eCoPR? Once you get your eCoPR, you can link your PR card application to your IRCC account.
PR card application is different than your PR application. Once this linking is done you can check the status and the progress of your PR card application.
It takes around 1 month to get the approval and then there is a week's wait before getting the physical card in your maibox.
You can google the steps for linking the application to your IRCC account.

Reactions: J20190911