+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
@Jasaman but i believe your pr was approved back in 25th may…right? So it does not matter if or when you link the or card application…it just took its sweet time just you linked late..I believe it would have come even if you don’t link it
You are right buddy . I was just thinking that it almost a month i didn’t get my card then i linked the card to check a day before . Then next day i got an email. If I don’t link my card then i will not just receive email from them . Will receive card by check my mailbox regularly. Its not related with linking PR card

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi, I applied through a consultancy for PR and I received my e-COPR email on June 18. Do i need to follow any other steps/process to get my PR card or I just need to wait ? I uploaded photos and my address details in the portal and it shows "under review with IRCC"
Just wait.. if you want you may link your pr card application to your cic account.. you can search how to link there is a detailed post on it

Reactions: J20190911

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi,
1. I got my eCoPR. but it has a issue. Country of Issue is mentioned incorrectly for the travel doc number (passport). I responded with email to correct the eCoPR document and yet to get a response. Contacted IRCC over phone and helpdesk person asked to submit IMM form to correct the eCoPR. should I wait for them to respond back to email or submit IMM form
2. My son's passport XXXXX was expiring. so I submitted for passport renewal and received new passport YYYYYY on 6/21 with validity date 11jun2021 to 10jun2026. On the same day 6/21, we received eCoPR. This CoPR has his old passport number XXXXX. what should I do now?

please provide any inputs.
Any response to your query? I too have issue with original date of entry?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
My spouse came to Canada few months after me. In eCoPR document, which we received just today, they mentioned my spouse's Date of Original entry wrong. They printed my DOE instead,and my spouse's DOE is recorded as last entry date, Should I email or raise webform or call to change this? Also how long is taking to change such errors?
HI! were you able to figure out what to do?

Smmrn

Apr 10, 2021
I recieved copr on 24 jun
Mailing address is showing accepeted by ircc in pr portal , but photo is still showing in review.
Is anybody knows about this?

Anaysa

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
My spouse eCOPR has the wrong country of issue. His original country of issue is India but the passport was reissued in Canada later. The travel doc number is of the reissued passport but the country of issue is India. Is this something to be concerned about and should I inform IRCC about it?

@legalfalcon any input will be appreciated! Thank you.

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
I recieved copr on 24 jun
Mailing address is showing accepeted by ircc in pr portal , but photo is still showing in review.
Is anybody knows about this?
I’m in the exact same situation as yours, I received my eCOPR on June 23rd, and the photo is still in review while the address shows accepted!
As per the comments on this thread, it is taking up to 1 month and in some case even more!

I also seen people getting PR card mailed within 10 days of receiving their eCOPR, I linked my PR card application on CIC portal and just waiting!

Just keep an eye on your mailbox, we can receive it even next week, if we get lucky! Lol

Reactions: J20190911 and Smmrn

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Guyz, i have one basic ques. I got my ecopr on 21st June. Before that I was on closed work permit which is valid until next year. After ECOPR, I applied for permanent SIN and got it from service canada. Do I need to change my health card also or I can just continue using it until next year and during renewal provide COPR as immigration document?
It’s completely fine to use your current health card until you renew it before it expires with your new status, but you can do it before as well after receiving your PR card which will usually have a 5 year validity and your renewed health card will also shows the same validity! (As Health card # doesn’t change, unlike SIN)

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Yea, your PR card will be mailed to you
But linking your PR card to your CIC account is for you to know when it’s approved and mailed- it’s optional not mandatory
so that means on new portal ( where we uploaded address and photo) we will
not see approved ? means we hav to link

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
guys plZ clarify my doubt please .
After receiving ecopr - photos and address uoloaded by me in new portal - will they change to approve before card is mailed ? or link application is must ? or just wait for card after copr

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
It’s completely fine to use your current health card until you renew it before it expires with your new status, but you can do it before as well after receiving your PR card which will usually have a 5 year validity and your renewed health card will also shows the same validity! (As Health card # doesn’t change, unlike SIN)
Thx