+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

jjrrabbit

Jun 17, 2015
Hi all!
I need some help...

I happened to put my work address rather than my residential address on the portal.
I didn't realize that it shouldn't be business address after submitting.

Would they re-open the portal or would they just assume I am not in Canada and cancel the portal? :/

Ronnie2211

Jun 24, 2021
Received eCOPR today

Paper base file: 2 Oct 2019
AOR: 7 Jan 2020
Medical: 7 Dec 2020
Spouse documents resubmit: 22 May 2021
Medical review : 25 May 2021
1st email : 18 June 2021
PR postal credentials: 22 June 2021(upload photo and address)
eCOPR: 24 June 2021 (for me and my spouse) - LVO Etobicoke

Good luck guys......

Anyone know how long it will take for PR card?

Reactions: tsc7 and SSGray

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi all!
I need some help...

I happened to put my work address rather than my residential address on the portal.
I didn't realize that it shouldn't be business address after submitting.

Would they re-open the portal or would they just assume I am not in Canada and cancel the portal? :/
@jjrrabbit Are you in Canada right now and you updated business address in the portal, is that a foreign address not a canadian one ?

cindy007

May 3, 2021
i just received the email from cic asking me why i did not log into the system to upload my information. I think that the reason is my email. i provided a new email address to them. Or they can help me land me outside the portal. Please check your email or contact the officer. it can happen sometimes. very frustrated.

Chith

May 18, 2021
Dear members,

Can you help me with the below question?
If we receive multiple permanent residence confirmation portal email (one for primary applicant email address and one for dependent email address) should we respond to both the emails?
if we need to respond from both the emails, can I give the same details (same mail id for the primary and dependent) in the email response with UCI and other details ?

Thank you!

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Dear members,

Can you help me with the below question?
If we receive multiple permanent residence confirmation portal email (one for primary applicant email address and one for dependent email address) should we respond to both the emails?
if we need to respond from both the emails, can I give the same details (same mail id for the primary and dependent) in the email response with UCI and other details ?

Thank you!
You can reply to one of the e-mails and that should be fine. There are lots of people who replied only from one e-mail and I replied from both the e-mails. Either way, we all got the credentials.

RockyMountainsBC

Jun 24, 2021
Think it’s almost PR card delivery time for me
Got a GU today on my PR card application
First email- May 31
Second email(credentials) - June 2
ECOPR - June 3 (linked PR card application the same day)
PR card GU- Today June 24
How did you link your PR card? Can you please help me with that too?

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Think it’s almost PR card delivery time for me
Got a GU today on my PR card application
First email- May 31
Second email(credentials) - June 2
ECOPR - June 3 (linked PR card application the same day)
PR card GU- Today June 24
Nice.

What do you mean linked PR card application? Isnt PR portal updates with PR delivery?