+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Quinn0409

Apr 30, 2021
Which VO is processing your application ? I am waiting from 7th June at Etobicoke.
I’m waiting since May 21 if that help. I called the CIC and one of them told me to call them again by mid-July if I still don’t hear anything since they having about 1 month delay. Still it weird to see most people submitted in June got ecopr so fast

Spiderman99

Jan 14, 2021
No, I do not. But I entered the wrong last entry date. I have not received any further updates from my 1 st email. struggling.
Hi , i also made a mistake wrong first entry date got 1st email on 14th june , i corrected it send them email today. i got 1st email from etobicoke.
Where you got your first email?

Thanks

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Guys I have issue with SIN application.
my eCOPR validity is until June 27. and by my mistake that I forgot to sign it my first SIN application was rejected.
On SIN online application, it says the PR document should be valid and if not we should reach to IRCC.
so should I contact IRCC to give me new eCOPR since in next two days it will be expired?
I know COPR doesn't have expiration in fact, but according to this note on SIN online portal what should I do?

JL0530

Jun 23, 2021
Class: CEC
ITA: September 16, 2020
AOR: October 28, 2020
Portal Confirmation first email: May 28, 2021 (replied same day and June 2)
Credentials second email: Still waiting

Anyone with same timeline?
Hey, buddy. My AOR is Sep 10th 2020. I got first email on June 10th, and haven't got credential email as well. Is it necessary to confirm with them whether they received our reply?

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Guys I have issue with SIN application.
my eCOPR validity is until June 27. and by my mistake that I forgot to sign it my first SIN application was rejected.
On SIN online application, it says the PR document should be valid and if not we should reach to IRCC.
so should I contact IRCC to give me new eCOPR since in next two days it will be expired?
I know COPR doesn't have expiration in fact, but according to this note on SIN online portal what should I do?
Go to your nearest Service Canada and get it done. Mine expires in 17 days too; but you can get your SIN done very quickly in person instead of online. Hope this helps

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Go to your nearest Service Canada and get it done. Mine expires in 17 days too; but you can get your SIN done very quickly in person instead of online. Hope this helps
Service Canada asked me to book an appointment. Have you tried to visit there without an appointment?