+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
@legalfalcon Today I received my eCopr, while my eCopr is correctly sent, in place of My spouse's eCopr I have received someone else's eCOPR. How should i proceed with this? Calling IRCC will help or do i need to raise Webform? Is there any other quicker way to get the correct eCOPR?
Thanks for your help as always!
Similar situation happened to someone I know he called them and they corrected it in a few days

Reactions: J20190911

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Omg I’m even more frustrated they are just next door I leave in the same street lol it’s really ridiculous ahahahah I wanna show up there and say “hey guys see I’m in Canada I can save you time for my application” Ahahah let me be a stalker !
This is so funny. But I believe nothing tried nothing done so… by all means :p :D

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Finally received eCOPR! Praise God :D
Hi everyone! This forum has been very comforting to me and at times made me anxious. But, I would just like to share my timeline and a series of efforts I have made since waiting for eCOPR.

I’ve received my eCOPR at 11:12 AM Vancouver time.
AOR- January 19,2021
1st email- May24,2021(Victoria day)
2nd email- May 27,2021 photo and declaration were updated at this time as well.
ECOPR-22 June ,2021 (11:12AM pacific time )
Visa Office-OSC.
No. of days to eCOPR- 26 days
Efforts- I have sent multiple emails confirming I am in Canada and also attached my photo, I have also left two web forms.
Additionally, I have called twice and same bla bla bla. Then finally, I took my photos again and sent them in the mail with a short letter addressed to the visa office about how long I have submitted my application. This letter was delivered today and soon after is when I received the eCOPR email.
What I summized from my situation is don’t sit and wait on these people to process your application; try and go above and beyond for yourself in any way you can , because I think all these officers are mostly burnt out and there is possibly a lot of human errors and inefficiency that are influencing these delays.
Therefore, I encourage you to help them help you. I am not sure what worked for me but I guess it was me mailing them my photos and a letter.
Also, thank you all for helping me cope with the waiting.
Nonetheless, keep strong my friends and PR will be coming sooner than you think.
I hope this helps someone today. God bless you all!

Cheers,
IslandGirl
Yes you're right OSC is very slow

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

cindy007

May 3, 2021
Emailed the Information Requested: 14 June 2021
PR Portal VO: Calgary
I received my pr portal confirmation on 14th June 2021, but I haven't received the second email until now. I am afraid that it is because I entered my last entry as 17th Aug 2019 in my imm008, which is wrong, and I replied to the email as the right date of 18th Aug 2019.
I am kind of afraid of the late reply from CIC.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Same doubt. Ecopr May 9th n waiting for PR card.
There is no definite answer for this. I have seen in this group a person got e-copr on June 1st and he received his card. So, we are back to the waiting period and I don't think it's first come first serve.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
how long did it take for your photo to get approved?
@gsamuel I don't think pictures in the portal are showing as approved for the people who got PR cards. I heard from lots of people from this group that their picture is still in review even after receiving the cards. So, please don't rely on that.

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone!
My CIC application already says approved after eCOPR. Does that mean I don’t need to link anything? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reactions: J20190911