+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vinay007

Jul 29, 2020
Omg I’m even more frustrated they are just next door I leave in the same street lol it’s really ridiculous ahahahah I wanna show up there and say “hey guys see I’m in Canada I can save you time for my application” Ahahah let me be a stalker !
LOL ... also when you go there do a video chat with all of us here .. we will also show them street name near by our houses .. and also ask them compare photos with our faces live on skype :D :D

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hey Absii, it's strange. Because mine is May 10th and got the PR card through canada post on Jun 10th. By the way, from where you got your ecopr I.e. VO
Waww , my VO is Etobicoke. It shows in review in PR confirmation portal. And I didn’t check my mail box since I am on self quarantine bec of travel. Did it get updated in Pr confirmation portal / in your cic account?

Reactions: J20190911

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Waww , my VO is Etobicoke. It shows in review in PR confirmation portal. And I didn’t check my mail box since I am on self quarantine bec of travel. Did it get updated in Pr confirmation portal / in your cic account?
It updated in cic portal but not in PR Confirmation Portal. Also few people got it without even update in cic portal.

Reactions: J20190911 and Absii

LuXar

Mar 13, 2018
Hello guys i got 1st email for confirmation i replied but put wrong subject then i realized later and sent another one with proper subject
its not gonna cause any trouble right ?
i had to send with my personal email cause i have representative
please anyone can help

Absii

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
It updated in cic portal but not in PR Confirmation Portal. Also few people got it without even update in cic portal.
Oh okay, ll check my mail box then. Just today I linked my PR card with CIC account and it shows the status as submitted. Your reply gives me some hope thank you so much:)

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
@legalfalcon Today I received my eCopr, while my eCopr is correctly sent, in place of My spouse's eCopr I have received someone else's eCOPR. How should i proceed with this? Calling IRCC will help or do i need to raise Webform? Is there any other quicker way to get the correct eCOPR?
Thanks for your help as always!

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@legalfalcon Today I received my eCopr, while my eCopr is correctly sent, in place of My spouse's eCopr I have received someone else's eCOPR. How should i proceed with this? Calling IRCC will help or do i need to raise Webform? Is there any other quicker way to get the correct eCOPR?
Thanks for your help as always!
A friend of mine went through the similar situation. He called IRCC and they took the request and resend the correct COPR through mail to him. So please try the similar way and also raise Webform.