+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just got eCOPR !!!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting
You gave us hope :). Hopefully all the May last week'ers will receive this week.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I could finally link my PR card application to my cic profile.
the point was, once I received eCOPR I couldn't link it for about a week. then after a week my cic profile changed to approved from processing and one day after that I was able to link my PR Card. it's weird but it worked finally.

Reactions: sarshar

cindy007

May 3, 2021
Hi, I got my PR confirmation on 14th June, but I haven't received the second email. My office is Calgary. I replied to the first email three times. Is there anybody in the same situation as me?

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I tried calling Agents multiple times but not able to connect , they always drop the call saying try later..Any specific options you tried to connect?
you have to keep trying. I normally getting in after 3-4 tries

Simrankalsi

Jun 3, 2021
Just got eCOPR !!!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting
Congo Mate !
Hope the last week of May application can get COPR this week. I uploaded the credentials on May 27 as well.

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Please, how do you ever get to speak with an IRCC agent? It appears their calls are permanently answered by robots! Do these agents actually exist?

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
@legalfalcon What if he is in Canada when he was issued COPR and if he wants to travel outside now. I believe his work permit would have been invalidated when the COPR was issued right and he should apply for PRTD to come back in right ? please share your thoughts.
Thank you for this question @satya1986 , and thank you so much @legalfalcon for the answer. Please @legalfalcon , what if my TRV has expired as of when I travel out of Canada without a PR Card? Can I fly back into Canada with an eTA or PRTD? And what happens in a circumstance that the PR Card later arrives while I am outside Canada and I get someone to courier it to me? Can I use it (PR) to get back into Canada (assuming this becomes a risk I have to take :) )

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
@legalfalcon question about eCopr errors. I have both my original and last entry days wrong by one day (I'm not sure why they entered the 20th of January instead of the 19th). Is it something that I should ask them to fix? Can I still sign the eCoPR to use it for updating my SIN, health card, driver license, etc? Thanks in advance for any guidance. I think @andreynitro had similar issues. Also, is this going to be an issue for renewing PR card or Citizenship?

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
When linking my PR card to my CIC account would I link my dependents application too or is that under mine. Ive linked my pr card application but it won’t seem to let me link my dependents information/application too.
You need to add them separately. I just did today. use their UCI and family name.