+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
If you are out of Canada, unless you land in Canada and are admitted, your COPR has no effect. Only when you land, and are admitted in as a PR, your COPR will be signed and dated, and effective that date you will attain the PR status, and will need a PR card to enter Canada.

Until you become a PR, your TRVs are valid.

@legalfalcon What if he is in Canada when he was issued COPR and if he wants to travel outside now. I believe his work permit would have been invalidated when the COPR was issued right and he should apply for PRTD to come back in right ? please share your thoughts.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Just got eCOPR !!!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting
congratulations

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Just got eCOPR !!!

3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
Yay finally! Hope I get it this week too!

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
How did you got below information?Was it through GCMS notes?or by calling the Agent?

Eligibility: Passed (July 17, 2020)
Criminality: Passed (Feb 26, 2021)
Security: Passed (Feb 26, 2021)
Called agent

gouravchoubey

Jun 13, 2019
I think this is the wrong group for your question, but I think since you requested for Gcms notes 10 days ago you better wait 20 more days and no need to panic the website says they are processing August 2020 applications now
Hi Mukomana,
Thanks for your response, I was worried because many people with AOR in 2021 have recived credential email but my status is uncertain.Not sure what criteria IRCC is considering while processing backlogs

Reactions: mukomana

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hi Guys,
My AOR is 9 Nov 2020 but only update I have received till now is for Medical Exam clearnace on 16 Dec 2020 .After this there is no further update.I have applied with my dependents in CEC class .

They haven't asked for Biometric yet .8 months have passed without update.When I call IRCC CSREP says it is inprocess but don't get specific update or where it is stuck from past 7 months.

I already rasied GCMS notes 10 days back.

Are there cases where Biometric was skipped?
If your biometrics is valid then IRCCC doesn't ask you and instead, they use that. If your biometrics got expired then I believe they will ask you to give it again. In my case, biometrics which I gave for my work permit was still valid and IRCC used that.

Jun 1, 2021
Hey folks,
checking to see how long does it take to receive a physical card?
I know the timings ain't nowadays, just based on personal experience...
thank u all

Last edited:

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Just got eCOPR !!!

5. What is the VO? OSC
Finally, congratulations

gouravchoubey

Jun 13, 2019
If your biometrics is valid then IRCCC doesn't ask you and instead, they use that. If your biometrics got expired then I believe they will ask you to give it again. In my case, biometrics which I gave for my work permit was still valid and IRCC used that.
Thanks satya.I couldn't provide biometrics during my WP renewal due to COVID and was exempted .Now it has more than 8 months passed and haven't recieved any Bio request.Usually people get it in a month or two of passing mdeical exam.

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hello I got an email from ircc regarding permanent residence confirmation portal email on June 14th . I sent the requested information on same day. But today I got the same email again. Anyone has faced this before?
Hey I am in the same boat. Received first pdf pr portal email on 18th. replied information on the same day. Next day I received the pr portal credentials, submitted and confirmed my photo and the address. Today I got the same pdf email again. What did u do?

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
@legalfalcon thank you for your reply. Me and my spouse both received the email twice. I replied again on the second email and also got the credential email within 20 minutes of replying. Hope i will not receive another credential email tomorrow.
@legalfalcon i have submitted my photo and other details in the portal, but today again i have received the initial pr portal email two times, one for myself one for spouse both in my email address. Should i be worried? This is over all 4 th time i received the email and my wife also received 2 times. Please suggest if i should take any action