Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Hello @legalfalcon can you please help me with below question?
Can I travel internationally with my work permit (TRV visa) as it is valid through sept 2022 even though I received COPR recently or I will have to wait for PR card to travel ?
I think once you received your COPR, all your TRV’s and work permits become void.
You’ll be able to travel from Canada. But to return back to Canada you’ll require PRTD. Permanent resident Travel document.
You can either wait for Pr card and then travel once you have your card or travel with COPR and apply for PRTD with your return ticket details. I think it is 75$ for that document.
You can find more details about PRTD in the CIC website

Reactions: mapple007

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
Make sure it is not addressed to another family individual in your application.

If not, then it is just a glitch, but you should reply again.
@legalfalcon thank you for your reply. Me and my spouse both received the email twice. I replied again on the second email and also got the credential email within 20 minutes of replying. Hope i will not receive another credential email tomorrow.

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Just got eCOPR !!!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting
CONGRATULATIONS MAN... your wait is finally over... I am still waiting mine, submitted mine on May 26 or 27....

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi, could you please help?
I received first email last Friday. I am cec with dependant (minor child).

I chose option A but now I am confused. I replied to the mail sent to me (but with my child's name) with my own information.

As I am the principal applicant, I just wrote twice the same information. Exemple name : I wrote mine. IUC obviously it s mine...

Was I wrong to do that? How did you do with dependant if you re the principal applicant? Thank you.
@legalfalcon thanks for your help on this.

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just got eCOPR !!!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 24, 2021
2. When did you receive your log-in details for the portal? May 27, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? May 27, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 20, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting
Congratulations .
I got credentials on May 30 , I haven’t received my COPR yet

Reactions: 4zans

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
CONGRATULATIONS MAN... your wait is finally over... I am still waiting mine, submitted mine on May 26 or 27....
Submitted on May30 , Same situation no COPR yet

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon can you please help me with below question?
Can I travel internationally with my work permit (TRV visa) as it is valid through sept 2022 even though I received COPR recently or I will have to wait for PR card to travel ?
@harshpatel170195 Your work permit is automatically canceled once you receive COPR. So, you can't use it. Unfortunately, you can't use your e-copr/copr for travel. You have to apply for Permanent Resident Travel Document from the country you are heading to. That will let you come back to Canada or if you get your PR card when you are outside Canada, you can ask your friends to send it to you via courier and travel using that.

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Help!Please!
I have already submitted address and photo on 27 May,But I have not got the copr till now.
But today,I found that I made a stupid mistake.
I mistakenly replied the wrong date of last time entered in Canada when I replied my first portal email.
Is this creates any issue?Should I address that now?And how?
Will they send me the copr?

Reactions: Rishi.95

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
The system is a joke!! People with 470-ish have been waiting for > 9 months and people with 75 points get ecopr after 2,5 months. TF??
It’s so messed up. I know people who struggled with IELTS 2+ times to get better score and still in processing. I’m not against people who got in 2-3 months but , I feel sad for friends who tried to get 460-470 scores and AOR’s from Sep ,Oct 2020 still in processing.
This is leading to mental stress for many people .

Reactions: SSGray and amitesh

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Help!Please!
I have already submitted address and photo on 27 May,But I have not got the copr till now.
I mistakenly replied the wrong date of last time entered in Canada when I replied my first portal email.
Don’t worry , i don’t think it will be a affecting the decision they make on your profile. Take it easy. Even I submitted my details on May 30, no COPR yet.
If they find something wrong with that little thing , they wouldn’t even send you credentials but they did.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Help!Please!
There's no need to panic. Since you've got the login credentials, it's in the green. The first email asking for your information is only to confirm that it's actually you as IRCC has no other ways to do that and they cannot just send out login credentials to random e-mails without first confirming it's going to the correct recipient.

IRCC has all of your correct information. They probably even know the colour of your undies. You'll be just fine.

Reactions: mukomana

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Help!Please!
@Annn Don't worry, It shouldn't affect your COPR. But. you can reply back saying you gave the wrong date in the first e-mail and sending the e-mail again with right dates.