19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
@PSpharwaha @NewDestination @alexbi
It looks like they are only prioritizing 2021 but one of my friend had April 2020 AOR first email 28may and second one June 7 and she got coPR this past Friday.
I was also looking at other threads and they called someone to confirm if they are in canada and sent coPR same day. Phone person also told that they are clearing backlog.
Lets just pray..
Oh really. They must consider long waiting 2020 applicants first as we deserve to get our ecopr before 2021 applicants get theirs. I think this Covid has affected first half of 2020 applicants the most. It is really pain to see people getting their whole PR application approved in 2 months whereas they took average of 4 months to approve one stage for our applications.

But I don’t have any high hopes from IRCC now.

Reactions: SSGray

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Here are my timelines

AOR -OCT 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021 (replied the same day with details)
Credential email- June 17, 2021 (uploaded photo and address same day)
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm
VO- Ottawa
Same aor. Let see next week for some updates. Thanks for sharing.

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Oh really. They must consider long waiting 2020 applicants first as we deserve to get our ecopr before 2021 applicants get theirs. I think this Covid has affected first half of 2020 applicants the most. It is really pain to see people getting their whole PR application approved in 2 months whereas they took average of 4 months to approve one stage for our applications.

But I don’t have any high hopes from IRCC now.
I know it’s really hard. I went through very bad emotional breakdown when my co worker told she got her ecopr this Friday and she applied on March 10 this year with 350 points.

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Yeah honestly the process is kind of random and you kind of have to go with it, unlike many of you who are express entry I’m under inland spousal sponsorship and applied since November 2019 and after a long wait I’m finally at the last stages which is also taking a long time but all we got to do is watch and pray.
Omoyeaa I'm in the same boat as you. Apply since Oct 2019 inland spousal and got my invitation email on 2nd June. Got Credentials on the 9th June and sent everything the same day. I'm still waiting. VO Etobicoke.

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
Omoyeaa I'm in the same boat as you. Apply since Oct 2019 inland spousal and got my invitation email on 2nd June. Got Credentials on the 9th June and sent everything the same day. I'm still waiting. VO Etobicoke.
Right so frustrating especially since the amount of time we’ve been waiting.
1st email - 25th May
Credentials Email - 26th May
Submitted everything on that same day
eCOPR - ….
Also is our VO Etobicoke ? As in my initial email it was just signed off with “Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada”

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
OSC stands for Operations Support Centre. Look at the signature of the first e-mail you received. If it came from OSC, you will likely have to wait a bit longer than most. If it came straight from CPC-Ottawa, it’ll likely be a shorter wait. Your AOR is also in 2020, which likely means a longer wait than most. There seems to be a correlation between AOR date and how long it takes, with priority strongly given to 2021 AORs.

To be completely honest with you, there’s not really any observable trends. If you stay on this thread long enough, you might really see how random and unfair this whole process is, so I recommend what Kevin recommended: Set aside 2-3 months from now and go do something fun instead of just waiting for the sake of your mental health.
randomness and priority showed by officials give us so much headache. it's hard to predict what is the real trend here. Just pray for good and wait for a lucky day. Here many peoples are waiting for so long. I am hoping @mapple007 , you will get your eCoPR soon.

Nixx

Jun 8, 2021
eCOPR Received!
VO: VLU, OSC

1st Email: May 28th
2nd Email: June 7th
3rd Email (eCoPR): June 20th (Received the "Congratulations" email at 10:20 AM today)

The photo and address are still in review.
GC key portal: Still shows submitted (no update there)

It’s coming everyone! You are almost at the finish line!

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Just to understand properly... I received first email (the one with port entry). The 2nd email would give access to the portal right?

Reactions: noahkoch

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Right so frustrating especially since the amount of time we’ve been waiting.
1st email - 25th May
Credentials Email - 26th May
Submitted everything on that same day
eCOPR - ….
Also is our VO Etobicoke ? As in my initial email it was just signed off with “Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada”
My invitation email said Etobicoke

Nixx

Jun 8, 2021
I think “some” would be quite an understatement. Going by what’s posted on this thread, the majority of COPRs being issued within the past month have been for 2021 applicants. I haven’t tallied all the cases on here, but the ratio sure feels like 80/20.

I’m on the last straw when it comes to this. My passport and WP expire next month, and if I don’t get my COPR by then, I’ll be saying goodbye to this beautiful yet painfully and bureaucratically flawed country for good.
Next week is your week!!!!

• Love
Reactions: mapple007