+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
#Help #Suggestions #Guidance

Hey Guys, does anyone experience this kind of situation after e-COPR?

I went to Service Canada to change the status for my SIN. When they tried to process, they said that it's not going through because your COPR has been flagged by IRCC and asked me to get in touch with them. I called them they didn't give me a satisfactory answer as they never heard this term before "flagged". They said everything looks good at their end, but will ask the officer to confirm the COPR again.
A few people have experienced this. Browse through yesterday’s posts on this thread and you’ll see them. Ultimately, you’ll have to send them a web form explaining the situation and- you guess it- just wait.

Reactions: BL007

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Just got eCOPR!!!

First email: May 24th
Second email with credentials: May 28th and declared that day as well
eCOPR: June 19th around 2:30pm
VO: OSC Ottawa

Good luck to everyone and especially those waiting since May, it seems they're going through the backlog!!
Congratulations my friend, this is encouraging. I have exact same timelines for portal .. waiting for my turn

Reactions: samtoryyy

samtoryyy

Oct 2, 2019
Hello Guys! Finally Some good news from VLU OSC (VO Ottawa):

AOR: December 17th, 2020
PR Confirmation Email: May 24th, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal Login Details: May 28th, 2021
Uploaded Photos and Entered Address: May 28th, 2021
eCoPR: June 19th, 2021 (Received the "Congratulations" email at 9:45 AM today)

The photo and address are still in review so I guess getting my PR Card is going to be another long wait. (Not worried about that)

I'm really happy that this journey has almost ended while I still know there are many of us here who are still waiting for eCoPR. I tell you to not give up please. Try to divert your mind into something positive and fruitful whilst also hammering IRCC in every way possible to get a reply!

Finally, I look forward to reading this kind of messages from all the people who are waiting from May, 2021 last week. Especially, @4zans @IslandgirlSR @mapple007 and many others. Love you guys and take care! ❤

P.S. I will update again when I get the PR Card.
Congrats!!! Same timeline and also got the eCOPR today!

Just have few questions, does your declaration still shows as Submitted to IRCC? (New PR Portal)
Is your GC Key Account status still showing submitted? (Previous website)

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Congrats!!! Same timeline and also got the eCOPR today!

Just have few questions, does your declaration still shows as Submitted to IRCC? (New PR Portal)
Is your GC Key Account status still showing submitted? (Previous website)
how you guys know that ecops is ready to download, do you get any email regarding it or you hcheck you pr portal profile?

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
Wow, can't believe it, the moment I've been working towards for over six years. eCOPR arrived today!

VO: VLU OSC/Ottawa
AOR: Jan 22 2021
First email: May 31 (replied same day)
Second email: June 8 (uploaded same day)
eCOPR: June 19
Portal still shows things as pending, original PR application is showing approved

Like many of you here, I've been feeling extremely broken by this process. The weight has been lifted and I just want to shout from my balcony that I'm finally a PR. Good luck to you all, thank you for the support :)

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wow, can't believe it, the moment I've been working towards for over six years. eCOPR arrived today!

VO: VLU OSC/Ottawa
AOR: Jan 22 2021
First email: May 31 (replied same day)
Second email: June 8 (uploaded same day)
eCOPR: June 19
Portal still shows things as pending, original PR application is showing approved

Like many of you here, I've been feeling extremely broken by this process. The weight has been lifted and I just want to shout from my balcony that I'm finally a PR. Good luck to you all, thank you for the support :)
congrats brother almost similar timeline got ist email 31 may, second- 11 june, waiting ecopr, is your vo is ottawa?

Arindamce88

Aug 25, 2020
Hi All,
When reply to the email for PR confirmation portal, If I opt for including my spouse under my account only in that case for the question about her, what should i put for the email address? It should be mine or her?

Thanks in Advance