+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

BL007

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
#Help #Suggestions #Guidance

Hey Guys, does anyone experience this kind of situation after e-COPR?

I went to Service Canada to change the status for my SIN. When they tried to process, they said that it's not going through because your COPR has been flagged by IRCC and asked me to get in touch with them. I called them they didn't give me a satisfactory answer as they never heard this term before "flagged". They said everything looks good at their end, but will ask the officer to confirm the COPR again.

Reactions: J20190911

CalebA

Jun 19, 2021
Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Anyone knows where this VO is? Ottawa?
Anyone is the same as mine?
I am really confused.

joban_92

Oct 22, 2020
VLU

First email: June 18
Second Email- Yet to receive
AOR: April 09, 2020

How much average time is taking VLU's?
Thankyou for your help

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hello Guys! Finally Some good news from VLU OSC (VO Ottawa):

AOR: December 17th, 2020
PR Confirmation Email: May 24th, 2021
PR Confirmation Portal Login Details: May 28th, 2021
Uploaded Photos and Entered Address: May 28th, 2021
eCoPR: June 19th, 2021 (Received the "Congratulations" email at 9:45 AM today)

The photo and address are still in review so I guess getting my PR Card is going to be another long wait. (Not worried about that)

I'm really happy that this journey has almost ended while I still know there are many of us here who are still waiting for eCoPR. I tell you to not give up please. Try to divert your mind into something positive and fruitful whilst also hammering IRCC in every way possible to get a reply!

Finally, I look forward to reading this kind of messages from all the people who are waiting from May, 2021 last week. Especially, @4zans @IslandgirlSR @mapple007 and many others. Love you guys and take care! ❤

P.S. I will update again when I get the PR Card.
Congratulations, mate!!! What a blessing that you’ve got it on a Saturday, a perfect day to truly celebrate and just rest! Cheers!!!

Reactions: AsimNexus