+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
I got a mail today that something requires review. I saw they advised some suggestions on the digital photo and needed to be replaced. Got new photo uploaded. I guess it will take time now a bit :(, otherwise PR card It would be processed Already I believe.

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Just want to say thanks for this forum- feels nice to not be alone in this.
First email: saturday 5th June.
Second email with portal login: 13th June
Submitted info to portal: 14th june
Still waiting for eCoPR. I can’t see where my VO is? Just says virtual landing unit but wouldn’t be surprised if I’m with this etobicoke crew
Got it today at 7pm! ECoPR received 17th June :)

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
I got a mail today that something requires review. I saw they advised some suggestions on the digital photo and needed to be replaced. Got new photo uploaded. I guess it will take time now a bit :(, otherwise PR card It would be processed Already I believe.
Do you know what is wrong with your photo?

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
did you get any GU in your or card application?

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
OMG, this is so stupid. I see ppl that actually never got their eCOPR confirmation for 100 days. Really hate this stupidity, especially VLU. Fun fact they have a "COPR pace" group. It seems the categorize ppl COVID or NONCOVID. I submitted mine since May 26 and no replies ever since then. What are the officers really doing ? why our case are still so behind? are they on vacation????

• Wow
Reactions: Ron13

vinay007

Jul 29, 2020
If you are inside canada try calling them at 7:55 am so by the time bla.. bla.. bla… is over you will be able to connect with an agent. I always do this way and get connected.
You are so dedicated if you wake up so early to call them. You should get eCOPR faster than anyone else

Reactions: PSpharwaha

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
OMG, this is so stupid. I see ppl that actually never got their eCOPR confirmation for 100 days. Really hate this stupidity, especially VLU. Fun fact they have a "COPR pace" group. It seems the categorize ppl COVID or NONCOVID. I submitted mine since May 26 and no replies ever since then. What are the officers really doing ? why our case are still so behind? are they on vacation????
My bet’s on them also having absolutely no clue of what the actual f-@$ is going on with their system. And since they’re unionised, what’s the point of working harder than they have to to fix things? The point of being in a union is to prove to the union that you’re already overworked, not the other way around.

If a government agency can mess up on the COVID vaccination rollout when they have over a year to prepare, they can certainly mess up on this.

If you call, you’ll get to speak to some brain-dead agents who’ll regurgitate to you the same combination of lines they’ve rehearsed a million times over:
1. Your application is in progress and looking “good”.
2. All there is to do is wait.
3. There’s a backlog due to COVID and you’ve been placed in “a queue”.
4. Every case is “unique” and that’s why some cases are processed much faster than others.

I find it utterly ironic they refer to us as “clients”. When dealing with clients, there is usually a sense of accountability and urgency. In their eyes, we really aren’t clients, we’re just cattle they’re trying to herd into the slaughterhouse to prop up the housing bubble.

All everyone wants is some transparency and accountability. I cannot see how it’d hurt them any more to admit that their system needs major improvements (but that they aren’t in a hurry to fix it), that it hasn’t been entirely fair to everyone, and that some of us just drew the short straw when it comes to our timing of document submission and have to suffer as a consequence. That way, at least we wouldn’t feel like we’re blatantly lied to and being accidentally overlooked.