New PR confirmation portal

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Did anyone receive the eCOPR from OSC, Ottawa who submitted the address/photos on Jun 8, 2021?

I cross-checked all other groups and found slow movement from OSC, Ottawa in issuing the eCOPRs. Also talked to the call centre agent yesterday but nothing concrete.

@Anchal G Did you received eCOPR?
Not yet, still waiting.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
I have an issue where every time I tried to log in PR portal with the temporary password they gave me it said incorrect password. I then tried the forgot passsword feature but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea of who I can contact? They are not responding to emails.
Don’t forget to include the colon/semi colon at the end.

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Apply it online.
Go for change of status option
You need to provide
1. Passport as ID proof
2. DL/ Ontario ID/ Lease agreement/ Hydro Bill as address proof
3. Signed copy of the eCoPR as the proof of PR

I got new SIN within 10 days. It is much for more convenient.
I am aware of the online process but I didnot want to wait for a week as I start a new job soon. This is total BS from service canada’s part.

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
Yes, I did the same but in subject of email I put my name and UCI and starts the letter with Hello and state no dependent and then paste the format and filled it and sent it. Is that OK?
I suggest not to change anything on the subject line unless it is stated in the email, just reply and answer what is requested and paste the template as instructed.

Reactions: Harvey_Specter