Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
so, what's the criteria they follow to approve new applications instead older ones?
nobody knows... every case is unique
'Every case is unique' is a typical IRCC call centre agent answer. Mostly the delay is just because that your file is not touched. In another case, what is the difference after one receive portal conf email? they should follow the sequence in creating an account/credential and issuing a copr. few folks are getting in 1-2 days , some are in 2-3 wks and for some it takes months. waiting is ok, but this whimsical uncertainty bothers a lot.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
received 3 emails for Pr conformation portal- for me (PA), minor child, and Spouse

I want only one profile and minor and spouse under the same account-- Should I just reply to one email?

Also for the spouse does she has to email separately requesting IRCC to make her profile under me (PA)

OR

I, as PA would just request Ircc that both minor and spouse should be under my profile?

Please advice. Thank you

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
I don't think it's going to accelerate anything, it's just for our own information to have that. I know everyone here disagree with me but I suspect our files are still "in progress" so I just want to see if I can confirm my theory or not.
They are not progress they are approved I got my gmsc notes on the 6th of June and the final says approved so you won’t get first or second email before approval

LizzyBennet

Star Member
Aug 10, 2020
Is anyone who already got their PR card still following this thread? Please share how long it took from eCoPR date to receive the actual card?

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
If it helps anybody, I’ve been waiting for the COPR since 20 May and this is what was written on my GCMS notes:

It appears I already have a COPR document number but its status is “not started”. It also appears that they have a queue for the COPR to be “printed”. My Print-Queue is 9245 and the officer in charge is RC-5133.

VLU is OSC, main VO is CPC-Ottawa.
I have same info on my notes too wish we could use that number to our advantage to get it quick lol

pritpal singh

Jul 7, 2015
Hi folks, I got my portal request on Saturday and replied with UCI and some other details on Sunday morning. But when I replied I put my name and UCI number in subject column.
Is it Ok or I have to reply them again with Re...….. something whatever will show after hit reply. Anyone knows about it plz help.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hi folks, I got my portal request on Saturday and replied with UCI and some other details on Sunday morning. But when I replied I put my name and UCI number in subject column.
Is it Ok or I have to reply them again with Re...….. something whatever will show after hit reply. Anyone knows about it plz help.
Hi :) They said to use the template in the letter, so you need to copy paste the template in your reply and fill in the info, simple.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
They are not progress they are approved I got my gmsc notes on the 6th of June and the final says approved so you won’t get first or second email before approval
It is written so clearly and point black in the IRCC site and the email that even me, Mr Paranoman, could not find ways to paranoi about this haha

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
received 3 emails for Pr conformation portal- for me (PA), minor child, and Spouse

I want only one profile and minor and spouse under the same account-- Should I just reply to one email?

Also for the spouse does she has to email separately requesting IRCC to make her profile under me (PA)

OR

I, as PA would just request Ircc that both minor and spouse should be under my profile?

Please advice. Thank you
You are basically asking a question that is answered in the letter they sent you.

They are telling you to choose either option A or B. Option A is one email address for one profile with your other dependents under your profile, option B is each dependent and you have your own separate profile.

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Hopefully people waiting can confirm if its the same queue for them as well and we see a trend. Also i have "Due Date " mentioned as June 17th. As you have already crossed your date of June 14th , I am assuming this due date is of no action.
Same queue

pritpal singh

Jul 7, 2015
Hi :) They said to use the template in the letter, so you need to copy paste the template in your reply and fill in the info, simple.
Yes, I did the same but in subject of email I put my name and UCI and starts the letter with Hello and state no dependent and then paste the format and filled it and sent it. Is that OK?

Reactions: J20190911