+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
unexpected!!! Went to nearest service canada location to get my new SIN as I have to start a new job. She refused to give me one. She wasn’t convinced with printed and signed ecopr, she said she wants an original document mailed from the government. Tried my best to prove that they donot mail that anymore coz of covid and showed her it in my email sent by ircc too. She asked me to apply online and wait. UNBELIEVABLE!
Apply it online.
Go for change of status option
You need to provide
1. Passport as ID proof
2. DL/ Ontario ID/ Lease agreement/ Hydro Bill as address proof
3. Signed copy of the eCoPR as the proof of PR

I got new SIN within 10 days. It is much for more convenient.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I don t understand why you don t believe what is written point blank in the IRCC site and credential emails.
I understand stress and everything but you are creating this theory out of thin air and confusing people my friend.

This portal replaces the last meeting with an immigration agent, it is just a formality and since it is electronic, delays may happen.
Absolutely agree with your statements. I think that's just personality and feeling of being insecure. Would be really great to keep it to yourself, and not confusing other participants of this forum, as it has 0 value..

Reactions: chinkeeblood

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
If it helps anybody, I’ve been waiting for the COPR since 20 May and this is what was written on my GCMS notes:

It appears I already have a COPR document number but its status is “not started”. It also appears that they have a queue for the COPR to be “printed”. My Print-Queue is 9245 and the officer in charge is RC-5133.

VLU is OSC, main VO is CPC-Ottawa.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Absolutely agree with your statements. I think that's just personality and feeling of being insecure. Would be really great to keep it to yourself, and not confusing other participants of this forum, as it has 0 value..
I'm just thinking, it's my theory. No one should take anyone's word for granted here because we are not experts. I compromise to post here what's the status of my GCMS notes when I receive them, and that could help any kind of theory or insecurity from my end.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I'm just thinking, it's my theory. No one should take anyone's word for granted here because we are not experts. I compromise to post here what's the status of my GCMS notes when I receive them, and that could help any kind of theory or insecurity from my end.
but as you see mapple posted same already. all is approved - so that's just a question of time. better save your nerves.. what if it will be a major mistake on COPR? just read on Reddit that guys name was listed in Family Name and Given Name was EMPTY.. this is a major thing which needs to be corrected on both COPR and CARD.. then another one - when cards will arrive, why they cannot be linked to GC acc and more and more.. so if take it like this, all nerves will be gone pretty soon.

• Love
Reactions: 4zans

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
If it helps anybody, I’ve been waiting for the COPR since 20 May and this is what was written on my GCMS notes:

It appears I already have a COPR document number but its status is “not started”. It also appears that they have a queue for the COPR to be “printed”. My Print-Queue is 9245 and the officer in charge is RC-5133.

“Print Queue 9245” so does that mean they have 9244 COPRs to release/ print before yours !!!

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
but as you see mapple posted same already. all is approved - so that's just a question of time. better save your nerves.. what if it will be a major mistake on COPR? just read on Reddit that guys name was listed in Family Name and Given Name was EMPTY.. this is a major thing which needs to be corrected on both COPR and CARD.. then another one - when cards will arrive, why they cannot be linked to GC acc and more and more.. so if take it like this, all nerves will be gone pretty soon.
I've seen those horror stories as well. Another story, last year for a friend that is inland, for some reason they asked him to stamp their passport for the PR. So they sent the passports and they stamped his visa to his daughter passport and he had his daughter visa in his passport. He had to send the passports all over again. I guess it's just all human mistakes.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
“Print Queue 9245” so does that mean they have 9244 COPRs to release/ print before yours !!!
Maybe it's a random ID.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
I've seen those horror stories as well. Another story, last year for a friend that is inland, for some reason they asked him to stamp their passport for the PR. So they sent the passports and they stamped his visa to his daughter passport and he had his daughter visa in his passport. He had to send the passports all over again. I guess it's just all human mistakes.
my initial TRV (which supported my WP) was issued for 1 year instead of 2 for all of us.. so yes i did the same - sent it all over again and now i have 2 visas in my passport proper and crossed wrong one LOL.. and also have minor mistakes on ALL of my COPRS (4 pc).. so i know all this very well haha

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021

I have exactly same print queue in my GCMS and a different officer ID, waiting for eCOPR since May 28th. I see a due date in your note ( June 14th), hopefully you will receive an update\eCOPR today :)

Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I have exactly same print queue in my GCMS and a different officer ID, waiting for eCOPR since May 28th.
We could be on to something here! Let's see if anyone else is stuck in the same print queue. At this point, IRCC could have 9245 printers and ours are just out of ink.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
We could be on to something here! Let's see if anyone else is stuck in the same print queue. At this point, IRCC could have 9245 printers and ours are just out of ink.
Hopefully people waiting can confirm if its the same queue for them as well and we see a trend. Also i have "Due Date " mentioned as June 17th. As you have already crossed your date of June 14th , I am assuming this due date is of no action.

Reactions: mapple007

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I have exactly same print queue in my GCMS and a different officer ID, waiting for eCOPR since May 28th. I see a due date in your note ( June 14th), hopefully you will receive an update\eCOPR today :)
Since you submitted on May 28th I’m assuming those of us who submitted on May 27 may have been long overdue then from (June 13th). Ugh, this wait is just excruciating :confused: