+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
Did anyone receive the eCOPR from OSC, Ottawa who submitted the address/photos on Jun 8, 2021?

I cross-checked all other groups and found slow movement from OSC, Ottawa in issuing the eCOPRs. Also talked to the call centre agent yesterday but nothing concrete.

@Anchal G Did you received eCOPR?

Reactions: mukomana

Tinsel

Jun 15, 2021
I have an issue where every time I tried to log in PR portal with the temporary password they gave me it said incorrect password. I then tried the forgot passsword feature but nothing happens. Anyone have an idea of who I can contact? They are not responding to emails.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Did anyone receive the eCOPR from OSC, Ottawa who submitted the address/photos on Jun 8, 2021?

I cross-checked all other groups and found slow movement from OSC, Ottawa in issuing the eCOPRs. Also talked to the call centre agent yesterday but nothing concrete.

@Anchal G Did you received eCOPR?
waiting , submitted photo,address on June-08

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
unexpected!!! Went to nearest service canada location to get my new SIN as I have to start a new job. She refused to give me one. She wasn’t convinced with printed and signed ecopr, she said she wants an original document mailed from the government. Tried my best to prove that they donot mail that anymore coz of covid and showed her it in my email sent by ircc too. She asked me to apply online and wait. UNBELIEVABLE!
Wow this is strange and unexpected! May i know the service canada location? Is it in toronto?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Do you think there is a ideal wait period to send them this request or? Do you think it would be helpful to accelerate this whole thing? Thanks for the info,
I don't think it's going to accelerate anything, it's just for our own information to have that. I know everyone here disagree with me but I suspect our files are still "in progress" so I just want to see if I can confirm my theory or not.

nshar2111

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
I don't think it's going to accelerate anything, it's just for our own information to have that. I know everyone here disagree with me but I suspect our files are still "in progress" so I just want to see if I can confirm my theory or not.
This is the first line of the body:
"Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada."

Applications are approved, its just that the same people who issue the eCOPRs are also working on finalizing applications.

Hopefully, they might have 1 day of the week assigned to just issuing eCOPRs.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I don t understand why you don t believe what is written point blank in the IRCC site and credential emails.
I understand stress and everything but you are creating this theory out of thin air and confusing people my friend.

This portal replaces the last meeting with an immigration agent, it is just a formality and since it is electronic, delays may happen.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Do you think there is a ideal wait period to send them this request or? Do you think it would be helpful to accelerate this whole thing? Thanks for the info,
To answer your question yes it will accelerate because in order to release your info, the officer has to open your case and sign for it to be released. At least it will put your case in front of his eyes when maybe it is 1500th in his queue. What he does after that is up to him but most cases end up being “you know what, i ll just go next step and get this over with”

Reactions: mukomana

eoz83

May 31, 2021
To answer your question yes it will accelerate because in order to release your info, the officer has to open your case and sign for it to be released. At least it will put your case in front of his eyes when maybe it is 1500th in his queue. What he does after that is up to him but most cases end up being “you know what, i ll just go next step and get this over with”
Yeah it makes perfect sense, I will just do this and thanks for your suggestion and feedback,