+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Well i risen number of webforms because all of 4 COPRs had errors: no place of birth, wrong dates.. (so nothing really major like passport no etc.) replies came fairly quickly - and they were all the same - file amendment request, and that's it. same was confirmed during calls too. so nothing would be changed based on web form only. so i prepared 4 packages and sent them to OSC yesterday. So what happen next is COPR will remain the same, they should send verification of status document which would reflect all changes applied to the system and that's it.
Sir,

I got wrong org entry date on COPR,

should I get this changed or not?
will I be needing COPR after PR card in future?

and will webform work for this? Or what is document amendment, did CIC told you that they will not change COPR and they will issue verification of status?
If I send documents to cic, do you know any idea how long will they take?
I’m worried for this wrong date on eCOPR, please help me

Reactions: J20190911

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020

Rishi.95

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27 October ,2020
Med's Request
10-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Ah is it only me who can't get into IRCC PR account? anyway, about two days ago my status was "updated" and I couldn't log in. But the next day I was able to log in and the status changed back to "submitted".
I tried to login Sunday night
It said updated, but didn’t see anything changed.
I refreshed the page and it went back to submitted. I thought it was a glitch

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
I’m calling them tomorrow because this can’t be right , why would you not approve an application but set up a confirmation portal . Also it can’t be a coincidence that it happens to be the last week of May applicants that they aren’t issuing COPR’s. And it’s quite unfair how they’ve issued the COPRs to those in June when they forgot about the other individuals in May. Ive been waiting since May 26th and at this rate looks like people that submitted in June are going to get their PR card before those of us in May getting our eCOPRs :/
Did you get the chance to call them?