+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

IslandgirlSR

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
May Last Week COPR expecting candidates, has anyone tried to call IRCC? I tried to call them on Friday afternoon as well as today afternoon and my call is not getting connected due to high call volume?

Has anyone received eCOPR from may last week batch?
Ive called and the lady told me congrats on getting PR blah blah…. Yet I still havent received eCOPR. She said it’s approved but once we get ECOPR that is when we’ll see it reflecting in our account.

first email: May 24(Victoria day)
sent Portal details May 27th
Till date: No eCOPR

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
May Last Week COPR expecting candidates, has anyone tried to call IRCC? I tried to call them on Friday afternoon as well as today afternoon and my call is not getting connected due to high call volume?

Has anyone received eCOPR from may last week batch?
I called them on June 4th and they said that they had everything they needed from me and that I had to wait. "Your application is looking good" the agent said.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Ive called and the lady told me congrats on getting PR blah blah…. Yet I still havent received eCOPR. She said it’s approved but once we get ECOPR that is when we’ll see it reflecting in our account
I didn't get the congratulations :( but I guess we are in the same boat.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Ive called and the lady told me congrats on getting PR blah blah…. Yet I still havent received eCOPR. She said it’s approved but once we get ECOPR that is when we’ll see it reflecting in our account.

first email: May 24(Victoria day)
sent Portal details May 27th
Till date: No eCOPR
Thank you. I got the same message when I called last week. One additional information which I got is, it depends on how fast the agent reacts to the application and how busy he is. so we can tell you a timeline when the agent will review and send the eCOPR.

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I think we should raise a concern over twitter about everyone who is waiting from May last week amd june first week. There should be more transparency on our files. Atleast our GC account should be updated if our application is approved as many of us have WP expiring soon. Its frustrating to keep refreshing emails. They should least provide timeline for COPR after submission so that we know how long we have to wait.
Don’t do Twitter game. It will go negative as you are not allowed to REPRESENT others & write or raise concerns basis others status or delays

Reactions: Indernoor Singh

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I need your input in this....
My current work permit expires on Aug 8. I have submitted picture and address on june 9th, and it is still under review...

Do you think I should apply for the bridge work permit?

I am starting to get nervous... I am also sure that if I apply, I would get my copr on the next day lol....
If you apply and then get your COPR soon after, you can always call IRCC and ask them to withdraw your application for the BOWP.
They will do it and you will get refunded for the fees

Reactions: 4zans