+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Guys I cannot link my PR card into my gc key profile. I tried different combinations and methods. for all it says it couldn't find any application. does it mean my PR card application has not been started yet?
I got my eCOPR on June 11
Try city of birth with capital letters and do not select any option with the EP application number your or card application number is different

Chethan_blr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Guys I cannot link my PR card into my gc key profile. I tried different combinations and methods. for all it says it couldn't find any application. does it mean my PR card application has not been started yet?
I got my eCOPR on June 11
TRY with Place of Birth; exactly match with your passport

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
More than 2 weeks since cred and still no COPR. Anyone tried replying to the PR confirmation portal email asking them to hurry up? I just got a job offer but they want me to confirm my status before I accept it.

jimmylindo

Jun 14, 2021
I received my eCOPR on the portal. Does anyone know if we need to sign and date the document under the IRCC officer electronic signature and date, and email it back to them? Or if it is just for our own copy only?
My photo is still "in review" for a couple days... Do I need to follow up?

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
More than 2 weeks since cred and still no COPR. Anyone tried replying to the PR confirmation portal email asking them to hurry up? I just got a job offer but they want me to confirm my status before I accept it.
I believe you can still take the job providing the Ecopr. With that you can renew your SIN..

jimmylindo

Jun 14, 2021
And by the way , my COPR has 2 pages first page is for ircc a d second for client, in the first page there is no signature from officer but in second one ( client form ) there is the officer signature, is it ok ? And it also has a place for my signature when I sign it I have to send it somewhere?

Sorry I ask a lot , I am just like should I do something I just need to wait to receive the PR card?
Is there any updates regarding the signature? I am also wondering if we need to sign the copy and send it somewhere.

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
I believe you can still take the job providing the Ecopr. With that you can renew your SIN..
I dont have my COPR yet and this company wants to make sure about my status because they had an incident before. My work permit expires next month.