+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Congratulations to all those who've received CoPR!!!
Just a question- where do you receive the CoPR document? Is it sent via email, GCkey account or PR portal?
You'll receive an email that there is an update to your file. When you login into the PR portal open the application and scroll down, you will see an active button download and there it is!

Reactions: A-Z

NixonX48

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys ....
so I just found out my medicals expired on the 15th of last month. Would they be able to extend my medicals or will I have to redo them ?

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Congrats. If your application status is submitted, how did you got Approval notice? By email? Please confirm, even i got GU today for PR card application
My PR CARD application status changed to approved. But my PR application is still in submitted state.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Hey guys ....
so I just found out my medicals expired on the 15th of last month. Would they be able to extend my medicals or will I have to redo them ?
Don t worry, they may extend it as they did for me.

if you want to be sure, order Gscm electronic notes to make sure they done that in your file and select privacy act , not ATIP, if you are already in Canada. It s the same and it s free

DrMack

Jun 13, 2021
Hi! Has anyone recently received their eCOPR from Vancouver office and awaiting PR Card? Curious about possible timeline. I received eCOPR on 28 May and photo currently showing 'under review'. Looking to travel overseas in 5 weeks and am a bit worried PR card won't arrive before then. Thanks for any info on timing you've experienced.