Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Yes bro i am waiting from May 8th for COPR its been more than a month i gave up now tried everything
What things did you try? What do they answer?

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Yes bro i am waiting from May 8th for COPR its been more than a month i gave up now tried everything
@omoyeaa this is the reason why I talk about October. Once the applications get stuck, I feel like a month is the minimum wait time. But they are unpredictable, so we never know.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
How to search/contact local deputy/MP? What’s the procedure?
You search for parlementary assistant of your region on google then you send them an email with your situation and they should reply by making you sign forms etc. Do whatever they ask and that is it :)

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
How the Permanent Resident confirmation Portal works
Once IRCC approves your PR application they will send you an invitation to confirm if you want to use the portal to finalise your PR status. If you do, you will need to provide an email address for every person on the PR application.

Once you’ve confirmed, IRCC will create an account in the portal for you and every member of your family and send you each an email with a link to sign in to the portal.

In the portal, to allow IRCC to finalise your PR application, you will need to

• Confirm you’re in Canada
  • Provide your home address
  • Upload a photo of yourself for your PR card – this must be a digital photo or a scanned photo i.e. not a picture of a paper photo.
Once IRCC accepts your photo it will show in the portal and your PR card should be issued. IRCC says that you should receive your PR card within one week.

In the portal you will also be able to access your proof or permanent residency status to use before your PR card arrives.

Keep in mind that each person on the PR application will have their own logon for the portal so the above steps need to be done for each person on the application.

Reactions: J20190911

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Once IRCC approves your PR application they will send you an invitation to confirm if you want to use the portal to finalise your PR status. If you do, you will need to provide an email address for every person on the PR application.

Once you’ve confirmed, IRCC will create an account in the portal for you and every member of your family and send you each an email with a link to sign in to the portal.

• Upload a photo of yourself for your PR card – this must be a digital photo or a scanned photo i.e. not a picture of a paper photo.
Once IRCC accepts your photo it will show in the portal and your PR card should be issued. IRCC says that you should receive your PR card within one week.

In the portal you will also be able to access your proof or permanent residency status to use before your PR card arrives.

Keep in mind that each person on the PR application will have their own logon for the portal so the above steps need to be done for each person on the application.
Our application are approved. Just need to wait. Cross fingers! Spread positivity!
waiting since June 9 for mye-copr. Good day!

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020

I have got all 3 applicants under single logon

Reactions: maria_goe

morpheusmx

Apr 17, 2021
Hello, I am having a query where i see multiple opinions in the thread that confuses me.
My wife and myself both recieved portal email but only I replied with Option A adding self and my wife details together in the email as i am the principal applicant.
Should my wife also needs to reply separately ?

@legalfalcon , Could you please clarify this ?
Thank you.

Reactions: ijpsandhu

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hello, I am having a query where i see multiple opinions in the thread that confuses me.
My wife and myself both recieved portal email but only I replied with Option A adding self and my wife details together in the email as i am the principal applicant.
Should my wife also needs to reply separately ?

@legalfalcon , Could you please clarify this ?
Thank you.
If you choose option A there is no need to reply from the second mail, you will receive one portal access and both accounts will be accessible from there. It's the best option for PA's with dependants.

Reactions: morpheusmx