+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Supree15

Sep 16, 2020
My timeline

Received email to confirm In Canada - May 30
Credential Email - June 8
Ecopr - June 10

Photo and mailing address still in review. Did anyone face the same thing?? PR application showing in progress still.... Such a weird scenario..

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
My timeline

Received email to confirm In Canada - May 30
Credential Email - June 8
Ecopr - June 10

Photo and mailing address still in review. Did anyone face the same thing?? PR application showing in progress still.... Such a weird scenario..
do we get an email about copr is ready in portal or something ??

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Waiting since 23rd May, can someone please suggest what to do?
Ask for GCMS notes to see what’s going on with the application. I’m already waiting since May 27th. When I called them, they say the application is looking good and they already have what they need to keep working (declaration, photos). I’m thinking that those who receive the ecopr fast are already approved and us not.

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
Well i risen number of webforms because all of 4 COPRs had errors: no place of birth, wrong dates.. (so nothing really major like passport no etc.) replies came fairly quickly - and they were all the same - file amendment request, and that's it. same was confirmed during calls too. so nothing would be changed based on web form only. so i prepared 4 packages and sent them to OSC yesterday. So what happen next is COPR will remain the same, they should send verification of status document which would reflect all changes applied to the system and that's it.
Sir,

I got wrong org entry date on COPR,

should I get this changed or not?
will I be needing COPR after PR card in future?

and will webform work for this? Or what is document amendment, did CIC told you that they will not change COPR and they will issue verification of status?
I’m worried for this wrong date on eCOPR, please help

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Got ECOPR today. Feeling great. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Thanks to all of the friends here. Hope you get yours soon.
1st email: May 30th, 2021
2nd Email: June 9th, 2021 (Submitted)
ECOPR today. Waiting for PR card

Thanks Everyone here. Everyone was so supportive and helpful
Congratulations

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hi All, just received eCOPR. Credentials email and uploaded details on June 08. First email on May 30. AOR Sep 2020. Best of luck everyone. This forum has been great and thanks for updates and support from everyone in this journey.
Congratulations

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hi All, just received eCOPR. Credentials email and uploaded details on June 08. First email on May 30. AOR Sep 2020. Best of luck everyone. This forum has been great and thanks for updates and support from everyone in this journey.
Congratulations

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Ask for GCMS notes to see what’s going on with the application. I’m already waiting since May 27th. When I called them, they say the application is looking good and they already have what they need to keep working (declaration, photos). I’m thinking that those who receive the ecopr fast are already approved and us not.
Not approved means???? Do you mean they initiated email & portal access in the absence of fully approved application?

I’m awaiting since May end as well