+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I went to my GC key account. Clicked link to en existing application. Selected PR card, gave UCI and Last name. It found application starting with Rxxxxxxxxxxx and its a PR card application that shows on Gc key. This works only after ECopr.
Mine didn’t work
It couldn’t find my pr card application after ecopr

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
I was successful now!
First I decided to create a new account, however, I don't think this is necessary.
Then a to link the application only the combination DOB, first and last name worked.
The city of birth with capital letters and don't forget to change the country as it is set to Canada (I forgot).
Let me know if it worked.
ok thank You. I’ll try again

I_romelie_I

May 27, 2021
Got ECOPR today. Feeling great. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Thanks to all of the friends here. Hope you get yours soon.
1st email: May 30th, 2021
2nd Email: June 9th, 2021 (Submitted)
ECOPR today. Waiting for PR card

Thanks Everyone here. Everyone was so supportive and helpful
Congrats!!
OSC?

Baban0074

Feb 2, 2021
What is the change that you are referring to?
Wong org entry date on COPR,

if I don’t get this org date changed on COPR any impact you see?
can I quit my jib now? I claimed LMIA points but I got COPR,
And will this Copr document needed anytime in future if I already have PR card,
And if I change this COPR document after PR card, will they have to reissue new PR card?

and what are your final comments on this?
Please help me, I appreciate your responses.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
I log into the portal everyday couple of times. I be been waiting for my photo and address to be approved. Provided from the green check mark on the declaration part, it seems like that my current residence is in Canada has been approved. This means I should have access to Copr by now on the portal right?
Does it say approved or submitted?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Wong org entry date on COPR,

if I don’t get this org date changed on COPR any impact you see?
can I quit my jib now? I claimed LMIA points but I got COPR,
And will this Copr document needed anytime in future if I already have PR card,
And if I change this COPR document after PR card, will they have to reissue new PR card?

and what are your final comments on this?
Please help me, I appreciate your responses.
The original entry date will have no impact. However, when you apply for citizenship, you can claim certain has towards your physical residence while you were in Canada on a TRV. So getting it corrected would be beneficial in the long run.

As of October 11, 2017, non-permanent resident (NPR) time spent in Canada as an authorized temporary resident or protected person may be used towards an applicant’s physical presence calculation. Each day spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person, before becoming a permanent resident within the five-year period before the date of application will count as one half day, with a maximum of 365 days towards the physical presence calculation.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/grant/residence/calculate-physical-presence.html#s05

The day you receive a COPR you are a PR, you can leave your job, work for any employer or start your own business, it is your choice.

Of get the COPR amended, you do not need to get a new PR card.