+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Hi Everyone, I have a quick questing I got a PR Confrmation Portal email,

It is for new TR to PR pathway steam.

They are to choose option to A or B for dependants, but I am a single applicant, no spouse no dependants. Do I just say that neither option is applicable to me as I am a single applicant and call it a day?

Please see below

Thanks in advance

Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
What already????

Reactions: mnukkiral

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Vo montreal credentials anybody?

waiting since the 7th, received it on the 5th and replied the 7th because they sent it to my work permit rep by mistake lol

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
what does linking means and why to do ? can u pleas explain please i have question please if u can explain .
I went to my GC key account. Clicked link to en existing application. Selected PR card, gave UCI and Last name. It found application starting with Rxxxxxxxxxxx and its a PR card application that shows on Gc key. This works only after ECopr.

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I went to my GC key account. Clicked link to en existing application. Selected PR card, gave UCI and Last name. It found application starting with Rxxxxxxxxxxx and its a PR card application that shows on Gc key. This works only after ECopr.
u mean login to where we submitted our initial application ? becoz now we login to portal to wait for copr

jpdcl

Aug 6, 2017
Question about the photo to upload in the portal - is it okay to scan the back page of the photo separately? I'm planning to use the same photo I submitted for the PR application, taken less than 6 months ago.

Last edited: