+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kk kabobo

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi guys
We got our copr 3 weeks ago and we were waiting for pr card .
My spouse who is the PA got the card the me the who is dependent never got the card .
What should I do now. Can someone suggest something for me please?

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
My ECOPR validity was provided for 2 months from today. Is it normal? What if the PR card doesnt arrive by that time. Any idea?

Last edited:

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
Hi guys
We got our copr 3 weeks ago and we were waiting for pr card .
My spouse who is the PA got the card the me the who is dependent never got the card .
What should I do now. Can someone suggest something for me please?
Could you mention what was the Validity of your Ecopr? I got for 2 months

chintan.mistry86

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
My ECOPR validity was provided for 2 months from today. Is it normal? What if the PR card doesnt arrive by that time. Any idea?
Validity don't matter for inland, and COPR validity is given from 1 year validity of medical, so date that you gave medical last year, its valid for 12 months and CORP expires when the medical expires, its applicable for someone who is outland and have finish landing before COPR expiry.

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi Everyone, I have a quick questing I got a PR Confrmation Portal email,

It is for new TR to PR pathway steam.

They are to choose option to A or B for dependants, but I am a single applicant, no spouse no dependants. Do I just say that neither option is applicable to me as I am a single applicant and call it a day?

Please see below

Thanks in advance

Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
Congratulations!!! That was so quick!
May I ask under which category (among 3 categories) in the TR to PR pathway did you apply? Also what was your AoR? Did you receive any updates after submission?

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
Validity don't matter for inland, and COPR validity is given from 1 year validity of medical, so date that you gave medical last year, its valid for 12 months and CORP expires when the medical expires, its applicable for someone who is outland and have finish landing before COPR expiry.
Thank you very much for the explanation. So am worry free now and believe just neeed to wait for the Card to arrive