+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
How did you reply? Was it separate email pr you replied to the same thread?
honestly speaking there is now thoing such as way to reply only they are super busy that is why they are delying it other wise all of us who got the first email are approved so dont take any stress

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
ok thanks.

Anyone of you had their first email sent to their representative? how did you reply to IRCC in that case?

He forwarded the email and I replied to the email that was forwarded by changing his email address to theirs. But they can clearly see when they open the email that he forwarded the email to me, is it fine like this?

chester2000

Nov 2, 2018
Posting my timeline for reference:
- May 7 - PR confirmation portal request. Replied the same day.
- May 8 - PR confirmation portal credentials. Submitted photo and address the same day
- May 10 - eCOPR
- May 21 - Linked to CIC profile
- 2 GUs (maybe glitch)
- June 7 - PR Card application approved (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. Expire date 2026/06/02)
- In the PR confirmation portal the photo still stays in the "In review with IRCC" state

So if you count from the eCOPR date it took 28 days (4 weeks) for approval.

Single applicant
VO Etobicoke
CEC Inland
Update:
- PR Card has been received today by mail on June 11th. So it took 4 days for delivery after approval. Address is in Toronto Downtown.

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
ok thanks.

Anyone of you had their first email sent to their representative? how did you reply to IRCC in that case?

He forwarded the email and I replied to the email that was forwarded by changing his email address to theirs. But they can clearly see when they open the email that he forwarded the email to me, is it fine like this?
My wife who is the secondary applicant got her email forwarded by the rep. She simply forwarded to Ircc and sent all the details. You should be good as long as Ircc receives the details

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
My wife who is the secondary applicant got her email forwarded by the rep. She simply forwarded to Ircc and sent all the details. You should be good as long as Ircc receives the details
So she clicked on forward and not reply on the email her rep forwarded to her?

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Yes. But I don’t think it would make a difference.
Someone said that yes, and that is why they explicitaly said in the letter to click on reply...
The assumption is that maybe their email account filters any email that doesn't have the ''Re: xxxxxx'' in the subject line.

Did she receive her credentials?