+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

MJesan

May 28, 2021
Is this type of response fine:

Madam, Sir,

Thank you for this email and great news, you have made us so happy!

Please find the information below, as requested in the letter:

• My personal email address is : xxxxxxxxx

• Option A or B: Not applicable because I, Xxxxx, am the only applicant, and my spouse, xxxxx, is the sponsor. There are no other dependents.

• Applicant:

ü Name:Xxxxx
    ü UCI: xxxxxx
    ü Email (as set out in thismessage): xxxxx
    ü Original entry date: xxxxx
    ü Date of last time enteredCanada: xxxxx
    ü Location(Port of Entry): Xxxxxx

For the location (Port of Entry), I have entered the location of the last time I entered Canada. The first time I entered Canada through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

• If you need anything else, please let
    best regards
Should be OK. However, it's best to avoid any personalized greetings or phrases of excitement. They just want to confirm your details.

Reactions: mukomana

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021

Madam, Sir,

• Option A or B: Not applicable because I, Xxxxx, am the only applicant, and my spouse, xxxxx, is the sponsor. There are no other dependents.

• Applicant:

For the location (Port of Entry), I have entered the location of the last time I entered Canada. The first time I entered Canada through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

best regards
I agree with @MJesan. You reply with and nothing more:

I got my portal credentials a week later.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello! It worked for me! Yesterday I created my account through the Portal on my own.
I have not received the second email yet. However when I logged in the portal today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
I uploaded the required details/photo, and respective documents are under review.
Same!

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021

Madam, Sir,

• Applicant:

best regards
Only this is needed

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Peoples are getting their eCOPR within four days after getting the first email. but I don't know what makes us different from them. Even after getting the second mail. we have to wait for eCOPR. waiting from 3rd June.

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi All,

I received my PR CARDS Today. Here ends my PR journey.
Below are my timeline. It took total 5.5 Months to get the COPR and total 6.5 Months to get PR Card by post.

AOR: November 25, 2020 CEC In-land

IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email: May 07, 2021 12 PM EST (Etobicoke IRCC)
Reply to IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal Email: May 07, 2021 3 PM EST
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal Email: May 08, 2021
Submitted Photo and Address on PR Confirmation Portal: May 08, 2021 5 PM EST
eCoPR: May 10, 2021 3 PM EST
PR Card Ghost Update on Portal: Jun 2nd 2021
PR Card Approval: Jun 8th 2021
PR Card received by mail: Jun 10th 2021

Still my "PR application" on IRCC portal is showing as "Submitted". So this PR application status, doesn't matter once you got your CoPR.

I would like to Thank mainly @legalfalcon and all other friends who really helped me and helping others with all the queries. This is really great portal to interact and resolve all the doubts related to different applications.

aljabali

Mar 20, 2021
Anyone from May still waiting for ecopr from Etobicoke ? All details submitted in portal on 21 May. Contacted my MP and IRCC replied that my details were received by them successfully and the responsible office will contact me in due course of time. Don’t know how long they need to confirm the details.

I also called to IRCC today, agent told me that there are administrative delays. He even congratulated me for becoming Canadian PR, but he also mentioned that it still need to be declared officially i.e. ecopr is yet to be issued by an officer. God know how long I have to wait. My AOR is January 2020 and still they think it is early for them to issue me copr, where as applicants fromJanuary 2021 are getting their applications finalised. It’s really ridiculous. I am really tired of this wait.
I have been waiting since May 9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!