+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Manmohak

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone from May still waiting for ecopr from Etobicoke ? All details submitted in portal on 21 May. Contacted my MP and IRCC replied that my details were received by them successfully and the responsible office will contact me in due course of time. Don’t know how long they need to confirm the details.

I also called to IRCC today, agent told me that there are administrative delays. He even congratulated me for becoming Canadian PR, but he also mentioned that it still need to be declared officially i.e. ecopr is yet to be issued by an officer. God know how long I have to wait. My AOR is January 2020 and still they think it is early for them to issue me copr, where as applicants fromJanuary 2021 are getting their applications finalised. It’s really ridiculous. I am really tired of this wait.
I got the email on 22nd May from Etobicoke, called IRCC several times.
They just reply we are creating your account.

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Anyone from May still waiting for ecopr from Etobicoke ? All details submitted in portal on 21 May. Contacted my MP and IRCC replied that my details were received by them successfully and the responsible office will contact me in due course of time. Don’t know how long they need to confirm the details.

I also called to IRCC today, agent told me that there are administrative delays. He even congratulated me for becoming Canadian PR, but he also mentioned that it still need to be declared officially i.e. ecopr is yet to be issued by an officer. God know how long I have to wait. My AOR is January 2020 and still they think it is early for them to issue me copr, where as applicants fromJanuary 2021 are getting their applications finalised. It’s really ridiculous. I am really tired of this wait.
Waiting for eCOPR, submitted photo and credentials on may 24th, Etobicoke

Reactions: J20190911

fnikVancouver

Jun 9, 2021
I got my first email on May 31st. I checked this forum and someone shared that he has created his account on his own. I tried creating my own account yesterday evening, however initially my PR application was not displayed. When I logged in today afternoon, I saw that my case was initiated!
Btw I have not received the second email yet (although I sent 2 follow up email, by replying to the original email)
I call BS on that. You have to wait for your credentials. Just stick to whatever the instructions of the emails are and do not improvise. It’s pretty straight forward. I know how frustrating it is to be unsure. But, do not improvise on any circumstance.

fnikVancouver

Jun 9, 2021

I moved to canada back in 2010 as a high school student and waited for this moment for 11 years. Don’t make it hard for yourself. It’s coming

Reactions: tsc7 and PSpharwaha

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I got eCopr 27th May. I linked my pr card to cic too. No messages from there yet. PR portal still shows photo in review. VO is Etobicoke. I saw lots people got pr card only two weeks after copr if you are using pr confirmation portal to upload pictures. Today is right two weeks after copr. Hope I can get it soon. So for those already got your pr card, do you guys got messages from cic about your pr card had been mailed?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I moved to canada back in 2010 as a high school student and waited for this moment for 11 years. Don’t make it hard for yourself. It’s coming
Thanks for motivating dear.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Simply provide the details asked.
Is this type of response fine:

Madam, Sir,

Thank you for this email and great news, you have made us so happy!

Please find the information below, as requested in the letter:

• My personal email address is : xxxxxxxxx

• Option A or B: Not applicable because I, Xxxxx, am the only applicant, and my spouse, xxxxx, is the sponsor. There are no other dependents.

• Applicant:

ü Name:Xxxxx
    ü UCI: xxxxxx
    ü Email (as set out in thismessage): xxxxx
    ü Original entry date: xxxxx
    ü Date of last time enteredCanada: xxxxx
    ü Location(Port of Entry): Xxxxxx

For the location (Port of Entry), I have entered the location of the last time I entered Canada. The first time I entered Canada through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

• If you need anything else, please let
    best regards

AkshayG

Sep 29, 2020
Hi all,
Can anyone please let me know how to prepare the photo for the portal? Can I use the same photo that was uploaded in my PR application? TIA.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello all,
I am Primary applicant and my wife is dependent applicant in our PR application. Today we both received portal confirmation emails to provide following information. I want to create both the profiles under the primary applicant email ID.

Do both of us need to reply separately or only primary applicant can reply with both primary and dependent info? Do I need to provide email ID for dependent applicant while replaying?

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):
The PDF attached in their email should have the instructions in which option-A specifies creating both the profiles under PA's account. You can just send one email from your id with mentioning option-A and providing info for all the applicants. You should mention your email id for your wife, too.

Reactions: AkshayG