+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Ayushi1319

Jun 5, 2021
Is there anything we can do for them to finalise the eCOPR for people that submitted their credentials in May (particularly, as someone stated those of us between ( 22nd-31st)). I’ve submitted all my information and declarations on the 26th of May and like many others I’m still waiting for my eCOPR
Same for me, waiting since 24th May

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello guys.
I received an email today from Hamilton Ircc asking about details like date and port of entry, but when I login into my cic account it still says that my application is under process.
Does this mean application has been approved and it just takes time for status to change? Are you all experiencing the same?

thanks.
Your IRCC account/profile will be approved after you receive the CoPR. For me it changed one day after I received the CoPR.
but don’t worry. You application is approved. Few formalities are pending now.

Reactions: GB94

Surrey604

Mar 17, 2021
Uploaded everything they asked for and Waiting since may 25 for ecopr... vo Vancouver. It’s getting a little frustrating now. Wish they were less hesitant to update the status.

Reactions: Coprnowpls

Indernoor Singh

Jul 10, 2016
Anyone got CoPR today? I submitted on 3 June, Still waiting. I know some people already got who uploaded on the same day. My visa office is OSC Virtual Landing Unit.

fnikVancouver

Jun 9, 2021
Uploaded everything they asked for and Waiting since may 25 for ecopr... vo Vancouver. It’s getting a little frustrating now. Wish they were less hesitant to update the status.
Another applicant was waiting for ecopr since may 24 th and got his yesterday from Vancouver office. I’ve been waiting aince 28th. Sure you should get yours today or tomorrow.
anyone got ecopr from Vancouver today? Please let us know when did you submit photo and address .

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Did you see you get profile immediately after you created or had to wait?
I created one like 3weeks ago just to see. Then I received the first email last may 27 but never received the second email with the link and credential login. So I decided to visit the acct that I created 3 weeks ago. There, I saw my profile that says "initiated" then declared, typed in my address and uploaded my photo. I guess I didn't receive the second email because I already have my acct in the pr portal.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Could be some slow care free officer allocated that batch. A veteran doing it at own pace.

Don't even bother with the CEC account. They do not update it. You will receive your PR card and it will still be reviewing your eligibility
not true. my account was updated on a same day as COPR was issued (June 8) and it also shows Final decision date as same June 8.

Reactions: GB94