+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Guys, I received the eCoPR form the PR confirmation portal on 13 May and waiting for the PR card since then.

I received a GU in "PR card" application today. The GU took place between 9:45AM to 11:00 AM. Because, when I checked the profile at 9:30AM there was no GU. But when checked it on 11:00 AM there was a GU.
In the PR confirmation portal, the photo is still in " in review with IRCC" status.
Anyone has any idea what is happening?
Any leads on when am I going receive the PR card?

Reactions: Jasaman

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Anyone who got pr card or Ecopr can help me bout uploading the picture .Do we need to upload the front side of the picture or back side as well as my photographer send me both sides .
Only front is enough. You can upload only one picture in the portal. If you try to upload the backside, the front side will be removed automatically.
So, technically it is not possible.

Reactions: mukomana

Divtan

Nov 17, 2020
Hello guys.
I received an email today from Hamilton Ircc asking about details like date and port of entry, but when I login into my cic account it still says that my application is under process.
Does this mean application has been approved and it just takes time for status to change? Are you all experiencing the same?

thanks.

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
Is there anything we can do for them to finalise the eCOPR for people that submitted their credentials in May (particularly, as someone stated those of us between ( 22nd-31st)). I’ve submitted all my information and declarations on the 26th of May and like many others I’m still waiting for my eCOPR

Last edited:

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Guys, I received the eCoPR form the PR confirmation portal on 13 May and waiting for the PR card since then.

I received a GU in "PR card" application today. The GU took place between 9:45AM to 11:00 AM. Because, when I checked the profile at 9:30AM there was no GU. But when checked it on 11:00 AM there was a GU.
In the PR confirmation portal, the photo is still in " in review with IRCC" status.
Anyone has any idea what is happening?
Any leads on when am I going receive the PR card?
you will receive it soon i have seen 7 May eCOPR person got PR card few days before . You will receive it by next week

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Is there anything we can do for them to finalise the eCOPR for people that submitted their credentials in May (particularly, as someone stated those of us between ( 22nd-31st)). I’ve submitted all my information and declarations on the 26th of May and like many others I’m still waiting for my eCOPR
I think all declarations from end of May could be in the same batch and will get processed together whenever the officer feels like it.

Is your VO also OSC, Ottawa?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
you will receive it soon i have seen 7 May eCOPR person got PR card few days before . You will receive it by next week
Thanks for the heads up!
Eager to receive it as well.. submitted the info on the portal on May 17th

Reactions: Jasaman