+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
I really think that what they should have done is that in the attachment that is with the email that s saying PR is approved, they should have included a unique code for each application and we would go and create our account by ourselves, because that would be quicker for everyone and even easier for them, instead of having to create an account for everybody, they would have had only to review the infos and that s it.

anyway, let s hope for the best and we are very lucky our application has been approved!
I am in the same boat btw, my lawyer did my work permit extension but I did my PR myself. However IRCC sent the initial PR Portal email to the lawyer (although her name was not listed in my PR application). This happened on May 31st, and I did not hear from them after providing the requested details on May 31st.
As per the above post, I created my PR Portal account myself today however I cannot display my existing application. I am very worried :(

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
It might not be a grave mistake, people can make errors. Just wait and when they send you a verification code! Use it to open the new portal they will create. Or better still, someone may notice you made their work easier and use the sane account you created
Thank you very much for your response Kevin! I am worried that they will get "existing user" error when they try to create my user. I appreciate your response!

Reactions: Kevin2020

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
Can someone please help

I live in a small town and we only have shoppers drug mart and pharmasave where I can get pictures taken but they don’t save 50x70 so how do I upload the pictures I only have hard copies

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
guys can someone plz guide me ? i am about to submit my portal ( credential email received ) . we r moving to new address in 10-15 days . can i give my frnds address to receive card ? or i give my current address then change on portal as we move ?

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi folks,

I didn't receive any link.

so I just tried right now opening mypr portal. Last time I created my own. Then I tried opening it then I found my acct there saying "initiated". So I uploaded my docs.I just tried. Now it says "In review with IRCC"

1st email May 27

Reactions: I_romelie_I

aroycanada

Aug 28, 2019
Thank you very much for your response Kevin! I am worried that they will get "existing user" error when they try to create my user. I appreciate your response!
Actually if you go back through this forum quite a few people have done this, eg. @Jasaman Nothing bad is going to happen. What might happen though is that you might not receive the credential email when IRCC links that account to your PR app. You need to keep logging in everyday and checking now, thats the only issue - not a big one.

Reactions: Jasaman and PrasadK

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
Hi folks,

I didn't receive any link.

so I just tried right now opening mypr portal. Last time I created my own. Then I tried opening it then I found my acct there saying "initiated". So I uploaded my docs.I just tried. Now it says "In review with IRCC"

1st email May 27
Hello! Could you please share if they ever sent you your PR Portal credentials? When you created your account on your own, were you initially able to display your existing PR application? Thanks so much!

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Okay. I was just surprised. I haven't read the forum in a while. I kept on waiting and I got tired and I tried it myself as I remembered I had crated one myself back then.

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
Actually if you go back through this forum quite a few people have done this, eg. @Jasaman Nothing bad is going to happen. What might happen though is that you might not receive the credential email when IRCC links that account to your PR app. You need to keep logging in everyday and checking now, thats the only issue - not a big one.
Great! Thank you so much!! I will check every day then.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hello! Could you please share if they ever sent you your PR Portal credentials? When you created your account on your own, were you initially able to display your existing PR application? Thanks so much!
Okay. I was just surprised. I haven't read the forum in a while. I kept on waiting and I got tired and I tried it myself as I remembered I had crated one myself back then.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi, I was confused before and I created my own pr acct. then, I tried checking it tonight and it showed my pr application that I need to confirm. Then, I just did the declaration, gave ny address and uploaded my photo. After that it says in review.

kafkaesk

Jun 9, 2021
I think worst case scenario should only be an officer delaying your CoPR asking you to prove that you are the right applicant.
Thank you so much for your valuable inputs Kevin!
Hopefully IRCC will complete your review soon! Good luck and thanks a lot for the details shared!