+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I have received the email on June 5th (Sat) and so I replied to the email on Monday . Got the link on Tuesday (Next day) .

Have a query. After receiving the first email I explained my situation that I have travelled to India for medical emergency and asked them to review my situation. But they sent me the link and username password. They haven't commented anything on my situation . Again I have emailed just to confirm before uploading the photos.

I might travel back by first week of July which is around 3 to 4 weeks and anybody can suggest if it is good to upload the photos now ? Incase if it gets processed , my TRV will get expired or invalidated ? I don't want to have any issues in travel at immigration as many have stuck in India and wanted to have a safe travel.

Please share your views
If you aren’t in Canada, you obviously cannot declare that you are in Canada or that will be misrepresentation.
Send them a web form to explain you are out of the country and DON’T click submit on the declaration.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Hey @snsajedi, Congrats !! you got your credential email after updating your PP or you send it after that. Just asking to confirm PP update doesn't delay the process.
Hi amitesh, I had sent my new passport scan on June 02 through webform. then I got credential on June 8 same as most people had replied on May 30. also last night I received an email saying my document has been received and transferred to related office. So I don't think it has impacted significantly maybe the office just looked at it and it was ok. But I have to see its impact on eCOPR preparation. it may delay this one I am not sure. let's see

Reactions: amitesh

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
first milestone was to receive credential. now waiting for eCOPR :rolleyes:
Again as I checked the forum, previously most people got their eCOPR one day after declaration in PR Portal. but recently it has been delayed to about 5 - 14 days

fnikVancouver

Jun 9, 2021
First Email: May 27th
Replied same Day
Credentials May 28th:
Uploaded Photo and Address Same Day
Waiting for ECOPR since 28th of May
Called CIC and the agent said you jus have to wait.
Vancouver Office

It's just frustrating that dates are all over the place for different candidates. I hope CIC's workload is not making them burned out so we can all move on with our lives.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
For those who have submitted details in the portal and are waiting for e-COPR, what status do you guys see for the "In-Canada declaration" ?
For the "In-Canada declaration", I see "Submitted to IRCC", while for Mailing Address and Photo, it's "In Review with IRCC"

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
For those who have submitted details in the portal and are waiting for e-COPR, what status do you guys see for the "In-Canada declaration" ?
For the "In-Canada declaration", I see "Submitted to IRCC", while for Mailing Address and Photo, it's "In Review with IRCC"

Same here

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020

Yes, same

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Same here

same status as yours. Does it change to something else once copr is issued?

Lucky2021

Jun 8, 2021
First Email: May 27th
Replied same Day
Credentials May 28th:
Uploaded Photo and Address Same Day
Waiting for ECOPR since 28th of May
Called CIC and the agent said you jus have to wait.
Vancouver Office

It's just frustrating that dates are all over the place for different candidates. I hope CIC's workload is not making them burned out so we can all move on with our lives.
I am waiting for ECOPR since 31 May
Vancouver office