+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
Yes, if you have chosen option A, all of your dependents including yours will show up in your portal to submit details
That's what I thought would happen, but we got separate portals. I think because I put our personal emails in the reply instead of the same email for both. (I put the personal emails because that's what I thought they asked for, and so they knew I was also responding to the email they sent my spouse). I don't mind having separate portals, I was just expecting them to be together.

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
i have one more question so when you went to photographer what did you say to get the picture for and from where do u guys get picture clicked from .
we only have to upload the front picture or back also we have to upload .please help me ?
I went to London Drugs Photo Lab and told them I need pictures for PR and to send me digitals. 4 minutes later you'll have the digital pictures on link in your email, no back needed.
I saw people here taking pictures with their phone using an app.

Reactions: Harvey_Specter

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
How many people here got the mail credentials? I sent 2nd email on June 2nd also. after that no news yet. May be we will get by the Week I hope so
I am not sure whether it worked but I resent the response yesterday morning with a little bit of change in the email body and attached the received PDF(what we got in the first email). In the late evening yesterday, I received the credentials.

Reactions: Harvey_Specter

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am not sure whether it worked but I resent the response yesterday morning with a little bit of change in the email body and attached the received PDF(what we got in the first email). In the late evening yesterday, I received the credentials.
when did you receive your 1st email?

Rainbow2911

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
That's what I thought would happen, but we got separate portals. I think because I put our personal emails in the reply instead of the same email for both. (I put the personal emails because that's what I thought they asked for, and so they knew I was also responding to the email they sent my spouse). I don't mind having separate portals, I was just expecting them to be together.
The PDF explains that if you choose option A don’t put the dependent email.

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Same here. I resent the email yesterday (didn't attach pdf though) and got credentials in the evening. On the same prev. thread so that they don't consider that as a new email, but a follow up from what I sent last time