New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hi guys, Just got the CoPR.

First mail: 29th May
Credentials submitted: 3rd June
CoPR: 8th June

VO: Etobicoke

Should I apply SIN number online or in person?
Congrats, its upto you if you apply online will take 2-3 weeks in person they will give you right away

Reactions: Beeakh

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I called agent they said my portal is created since 1st Jun. Never got a mail from them. @I_romelie_I Thank you for your kind idea to do a forgot password & it worked quickly.
Out of curiosity, I tried the same, but didn't work. That means my account is not activated yet.
I entered my email id on "Forgot your password", but didn't receive any verification code to create new password.

I_romelie_I

May 27, 2021
Out of curiosity, I tried the same, but didn't work. That means my account is not activated yet.
I entered my email id on "Forgot your password", but didn't receive any verification code to create new password.
Yes, same for me. I'm guessing they haven't created ours yet......

Reactions: Anchal G

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Yes , I tried the same. It seems that our accounts are not created yet. May be we can call ircc agent tomorrow and check the status.