+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CECAugust

Jun 8, 2021
@CECAugust @aaadddiiiiiiii I am also waiting for the second email after replying to the first on May 30.

Do you have dependants? I asked to create my dependant's profile under mine so maybe there is a delay creating this type of account.
@astar33 I got my first mail on the 30th, 2021. Replied same day. Resent an email on 2nd June, 2021. I am a single applicant. No dependents. I believe we need to wait and let our time come for the portal access credentials. Please let know once you have received. Thanks

tariq5050

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hey guys, I received the email for the Permanent residence confirmation portal June 7th from my agent and he had mentioned that I should reply to the email and CC him, however when i replied to the email, i clicked on forward so the subject header had "FWD" instead of "RE" to IRCC. Do you think that will effect in them not issuing my credentials or something? Did anyone forward the email and receive credentials back.. panicing on the small stuff here but would like to get this resolved if my wait is for nothing.

I saw another thread from a person that said he had FWD and once he changed it to RE he got the credentials two days later. Please let me know!

Reactions: Jasaman

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey folks update from me:

First Mail: May 24th
Second Mail: June 2d
Office: OSC Ottawa
eCOPR: June 8th (around hour ago)

@legalfalcon my eCOPR missing place of birth (city), all the rest documents for my dependents have it. I rised a web form to correct this, is it a right move?

Reactions: Kevin2020

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys, I received the email for the Permanent residence confirmation portal June 7th from my agent and he had mentioned that I should reply to the email and CC him, however when i replied to the email, i clicked on forward so the subject header had "FWD" instead of "RE" to IRCC. Do you think that will effect in them not issuing my credentials or something? Did anyone forward the email and receive credentials back.. panicing on the small stuff here but would like to get this resolved if my wait is for nothing.

I saw another thread from a person that said he had FWD and once he changed it to RE he got the credentials two days later. Please let me know!
No Fwd will not work . You can send them new with subject header RE: i did the same mistake but when i sent them with Subject RE: i got credentials within an hour

Beeakh

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi guys, Just got the CoPR.

First mail: 29th May
Credentials submitted: 3rd June
CoPR: 8th June

VO: Etobicoke

Should I apply SIN number online or in person?

Reactions: Jasaman

ajitmc

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
I called agent they said my portal is created since 1st Jun. Never got a mail from them. @I_romelie_I Thank you for your kind idea to do a forgot password & it worked quickly.
Wow! That's interesting. Were you able to see your details in the portal?