+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
The link is https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
I didn't receive my credentials yet, so I don't know if the account needs activation, but i'm just guessing if your account already exist, you should be able to reset the password...
I believe in lord & his greatness , Strongly feel there is a messenger always in his great divine blessings. I got through portal access & completed the declaration & Uploaded fotos as well :) now wait turns for COPR.

I_romelie_I

May 27, 2021
I believe in lord & his greatness , Strongly feel there is a messenger always in his great divine blessings. I got through portal access & completed the declaration & Uploaded fotos as well :) now wait turns for COPR.
Oh I'm glad to hear that! Congrats!
I just have to keep waiting for my credentials to be created I guess lol

Reactions: rohidw

vinban17

Apr 24, 2021
@rohidw
Did you get the portal credentials through mail OR with the reset password method as suggested by I_romelie_I

astar33

Dec 17, 2020
@CECAugust @aaadddiiiiiiii I am also waiting for the second email after replying to the first on May 30.

Do you have dependants? I asked to create my dependant's profile under mine so maybe there is a delay creating this type of account.

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
@CECAugust @aaadddiiiiiiii I am also waiting for the second email after replying to the first on May 30.

Do you have dependants? I asked to create my dependant's profile under mine so maybe there is a delay creating this type of account.
NO there should not be any delay if you have any dependents i see people of may 28th got their credentials and june ist and so but we did not, i did one mistake while replying ist time by composing a new email rather then sending a reply to the same thread because my lawyer got the first email, today i replied to the same thread