+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I got the first portal email last night, at 6pm requesting the initial details like UCI and email address etc.
Received my Portal login Credentials today at 1:30pm.
Submitted declaration and Photo now awaiting COPR

Reactions: I_romelie_I

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I got the first portal email last night, at 6pm requesting the initial details like UCI and email address etc.
Received my Portal login Credentials today at 1:30pm.
Submitted declaration and Photo now awaiting COPR
considerably fast !!! was the email from OSC-Ottawa?

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Thanks a lot for the kind words, But would they be able to do it with out the portal yet..
anything is possible. Few folks got COPR directly in their mailbox, few got it in the cic portal and they downloaded it from there. Now we got the pr conf portal thing.

snsajedi

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
Finally Got another update from Call center this morning. Agent says she sees a note on 1st June saying my address & other details have been confirmed on landing. While i dont have the credentials yet with me ...I am confused if they have intiated my COPR process or another ocean of wait from i recieve the portal credentials...
that's perfect. probabely you will get COPR separate than PR portal.
did you see GU in your profile then you called them or you found the update once you called them?

Reactions: Prosek

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
that's perfect. probabely you will get COPR separate than PR portal.
did you see GU in your profile then you called them or you found the update once you called them?
I just called them again. Its really getting on my nerves she(Agent) is saying that my Portal login has been created, While i am still waiting for the access details to be shared. She tried searching across & nothing worked yet.

Crazy Situations i am going through...They said my portal details are not present with the agent, While there is a note saying my login has been created.

I_romelie_I

May 27, 2021
I just called them again. Its really getting on my nerves she(Agent) is saying that my Portal login has been created, While i am still waiting for the access details to be shared. She tried searching across & nothing worked yet.

Crazy Situations i am going through...They said my portal details are not present with the agent, While there is a note saying my login has been created.
Go to the portal and reset your password then... I'm guessing if it's created you should be able to login after reset it

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021

Have you send your photos or not yet? Thanks!

rohidw

Nov 2, 2017
if you dont mind can you please send the link ... thank you so much for responding. Do i need to activate acct even before resetting the pwd

Reactions: Prosek

Agyapal1600110

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Anybody who got the ist email on may 30 or 31 got thier credentials yet? i Send them second email today in the thread before i sent new mail on 31st